SURVEY- Your top three fragrance suppliers?

emilyspoppy

Peak #1 for sure - I get the majority of my fo's from them, always strong, great customer service from beginning to end.

AH/RE

BCN - don't prefer using them due to slow shipping - but, have a few must haves plus they have a lot of good ones for mixing

Then several that have 1 or 2 that I simply must have - CS, JS, C&S...

For JUST fragrances, I would say that CandleScience and Peaks are neck and neck. I looked at my full fragrance list and I would say they both have about 40% on the list.

Then......tied for #3 is Nature's Garden and Moonworks however I have just made two orders in the past few months from Candlewic and I will be adding quite a few of their FOs to my list.

I am over the moon for CW's Wild Maine Blueberry!!!! I want it in soap, shampoo, lotion, I want to make the candles and melts and maybe even some wax closet discs. I could NEVER figure out why anyone would want blueberry soap...............until I smelled this one!

Dave this a wonderful thread! I am like you or course and my top suppliers have changed over the past year:

Nature's Garden

Rustic Esscentials

Sweet Cakes

The runners up include Just Scent, The Candle Source, Moonworks Collection, and Save On Scents. I just ordered from Candle Science for the first time and I am looking forward to trying some of the fragrances! Peak is definitely on my list to try for sure!

Dave this a wonderful thread! I am like you or course and my top suppliers have changed over the past year:

Nature's Garden

Rustic Esscentials

Sweet Cakes

The runners up include Just Scent, The Candle Source, Moonworks Collection, and Save On Scents. I just ordered from Candle Science for the first time and I am looking forward to trying some of the fragrances! Peak is definitely on my list to try for sure!

Hey dear pal' ; Glad to see you post.

To all; I was surprised to check in today and find that four pages of replies, already exist on this thread. I also appeciate the PM's from others who were reluctant to post here. Your PM's will be included in my summary of votings and comments on this thread.

I promise to do my best to tally-up the "findings" of this "survey" and post them when it appears that the data is conclusive.

Thank you ever-so-much for participating. I'm sure this thread will be beneficial and enlighening to not only me, but to others.

I'm looking forward to reading more replys. Please keep posting.

Have a GREAT week and please accept wonderful Easter blessings to all Christian board members.

TIA

Dave

I promise to do my best to tally-up the "findings" of this "survey" and post them when it appears that the data is conclusive
That's great you are doing that. It will surely be a thread many newbies and veterans pull up when looking for a supplier.

Have a GREAT week and please accept wonderful Easter blessings to all Christian board members

The same to you and your family....and all. Edited by jeanie353

Unless some more posts roll in after bumping this up, I'll do a tally w/summary towards the first of next week. I hope Julie (scented) contributes. I hope / I hope !!!

Have a Great Easter everyone!

Dave

Edited by emilyspoppy

I should add mine, just to skew your results! :cheesy2: The ones I favor have the most oils that I personally like and that work for me at this point in time, although I probably buy as much if not more from other suppliers, I just haven't found anyone else whose oils work in my wax blend, more testing is definitely needed since I'm a devout foho.

1. Candlewic

2. BCN (in spite of service problems with both BitterCreeks)

3. Tyler Starrville

3. MillCreek (tie)

I'll post mine as well. These are based because I try to use suppliers that are close to me and with the exception of Peak the first two are closest to me. I do use a couple of others but they are not my main ones.

1. Candle Science

2. RE/AH

3. Peak

What a great thread!! Mine are

1. Cajun Candles

2. Peak

3. Candle Science

but also LOVE Indiana Candle Supply, RE/AH and BCS/BCN

Isn't it awesome to have so many great suppliers that make all of us look so darned good??!! :)

Happy Easter to you and everyone else too Dave!

Edited by puma52

1. Peak

2. AH/RE

3. CandleScience

4. Cajun

5. Daystar

6. NG

7. Moonworks

8. Southwest Candle Supply

9. Brambleberry

10. Bitter Creek North.

Dave, you asked for the top 3, but thought I'd give my 10 to help with your tabulation, lol.