Aroma Haven announcment;

carol k

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We are happy to announce that we will now be carrying the fragrance oils formerly sold by Tradewinds. You can continue to purchase your old favorites! We will begin stocking oils within 1-2 weeks. Our sincere thanks go to Danny at Tradewinds! Please post below the fragrance oils you'd like to see stocked first.

Its about frigging time!

Seriously, I am sooooo happy. Glad someone is taking over their FO sales for Tradewinds. They used to carry some of the best oils I ever used. But that was more than 4 years ago. Shows how long they have been a troubled biz.

Doing a happy dance! Now I can get that divine Hawaiian Sandalwood. I just hope it CPs nice.

I had to go and do a search through old threads and came across it. Think it was Candybee that mentioned it. Anyway, it's called Emerald Sea. I absolutely loved that fragrance and so did our cusotmers! I'd love to see this come back. It would be a nice addition to our summer line.