Aroma Haven announcment;

carol k

I got my box last night and made some scent strips this afternoon. Just some general thoughts.

Sea Salt and Yuzu - This is a fresh scent, just not quite what I was looking for. Reminds me of detergent

Sea Salt and Rice Flower - There is an under-tone of something that I just don't care for, almost like an almond smell. Maybe it's the vanilla bean.

Patch and Cedar - Woodsy scent. Early on I got mostly patch, very little cedar. As it's cured, the other cedar / wood notes are emerging. The additional woods might be too subtle for CP, but it's a very nice fragrance.

Ming Fern and Lavender - Ahhhh, nice, green.... I don't get much lavender or maybe blue lavender is different (lavender makes me ill, of course it's my Mom's favorite). Really, really like this one.

Pink Lilac and Willow - Another beautiful fragrance. Some of the other notes are coming out as it cures. Nicely compliments the lilac. For a true lilac I still think TSW has the best. This is more subtle, not quite as sharp as a plain lilac. And no weird rubber smell.

Patchouli and Oud Wood - Not sure what oud wood smells like, but LOVE this fragrance. At first I thought it was going to be great as just a men's fragrance, but it's starting to be unisex to me. I'm thinking it's going to appeal to my Nag Champ lovers.

Paris Nights - Loving this one as well. A bit sweet, reminds me of something, I don't know what. Flirty and fun fragrance. I think my DIL will love it.

Now I wish I would have grabbed the Oud Wood and Molten Spark.....

• 3 months later...
I think the only one they have so far is Hawaiian Sandalwood (which is in the link Beth posted). Looking forward to seeing more of them.

I still only see Hawaiian Sandalwood. Have there been any announcements about the others? I went to the site and didn't see anything?