Say what again?

This statement is at the bottom of a suppliers page. Why would someone have this? It makes them sound idiotic. I made hubby read it and he said, "Wow, you don't order from them do you?"

"Candle supplies, Candle Supply, and candle making supplies for the candle maker looking for candle supplies, and candle making supplies or a Candle Supply. We are located in Michigan with a vast amount of candle making supplies, and candle supplies. We offer high quality candle supplies and candle making supplies, for the person looking for a Candle supply company."

Yup that's an SEO trick that is so out dated it will actually hurt them in the long run...

TIP: When doing your on-page SEO, you only want about 15% - 20% keyword "relevance" to your meta keywords.

I'd love to know who this is so I could look at their meta keywords tho and see how stuffed those are too :)

OTHER TIP: You only want about 5 - 7 meta keywords for your SEO on each page. :)

Southern Scentsations.

I'm sure if you searched candle supplies, candle making supplies or candle supply they would surely be the first to pop up!

The best part is, when I search those terms... they are nowhere on the first page :) See how well that worked out for them LOL