ISO an FO that smells like Wildfire Sun Washed Linen

Carrie

Wildfire isn't selling her linen scent anymore and I'm looking for a replacement. I don't want just any linen, I want one that smells just like hers, if possible.

If you have any Wildfire Sun Washed Linen, I'd be happy to take it off you hands.

It is not the same.

Sorry, but nothing compares. I've tried a lot, including Tennessee's.

I can't believe Linda stopped carrying it. She should have her head examined. Every now and then, an oil comes along that simply blows all other similar scents out of the water. Her SWL is/was one of those incomparable oils.

I heard back from Wildfire today. The minimum order is 25lbs. I don't think there is any way I could co-op that much of the FO.

Oh well, It was great. I'll have to keep looking for a good one. I did order one from Bramble Berry, it smells lemony. It smells good but it isn't what I'm looking for.

It was around $25/pound with a 25 pound minimum.

Carrie...I don't have any of the oil left right now of the sun wash linen from CS...

But I do have a candle I am burning right now....

I could send you a sample chunk of the wax..to see if it is the smell you are looking for..

Carrie...I don't have any of the oil left right now of the sun wash linen from CS...

But I do have a candle I am burning right now....

I could send you a sample chunk of the wax..to see if it is the smell you are looking for..

It also is not even close.

Wow! $25/lb, min 25 lbs. Wow!

If you do decide to do it, I would take 2 lbs, but that doesn't really make a dent in what you need.

Edited by SliverOfWax