Finally did a new logo! Your thoughts?

EccoLights

It's very pretty, and the contrast of the two different type styles is nice, but I can't read the word "Lights." Maybe if you remove the blue colored area between the "h" and the "t" it will be easier to read. I like it, but I agree with ChandlerWicks that your old one on your website is even better.

It's very pretty, and the contrast of the two different type styles is nice, but I can't read the word "Lights." Maybe if you remove the blue colored area between the "h" and the "t" it will be easier to read. I like it, but I agree with ChandlerWicks that your old one on your website is even better.

That was my thought too, take out the colour between h and t and I think it'll be so fun!

The best test for determining if logos are successful, is whether or not they still work in black and white, AND if they are still legible on business card (roughly 3x2) I think yours is very strong, but the colors themselves almost seem like an afterthought (out of place) and look a little odd at a smaller scale.

I would personally consider making each color about 50% opacity, and omitting the blue or better still add it to the "g" as stated previously.

Then; the words "lights" will be more legible,still have color, and will look more polished and professional. On a related note. It might be a good idea to add the slogan under the word "lights" vs where it currently resides; to help marry the san serif font with the script-like typeface. If that's not possible might could incorporate some color into the slogan to marry the elements.

Overall it's a great logo, just needs a little more TLC, IMHO.

Agree that the coloring makes it hard to read, especially the h and t, but, the font is not helping. It feels like an afterthought, almost disjointed.

I was just thinking the font is difficult too, so I agree. I really think the original logo from their website is best. If they change their logo now, they might lose product recognition.

I think I may be the only one who really likes the new logo. I don't think it's difficult to read and I like it better than the one on the website. :) I think the new one is more professional looking.

I agree about the website logo. The one on the website, imo, is difficult to read. I think the 2 completely different fonts in the new one isn't working. Just my 2 cents.