Something different to blend

leisa2003

Oh lord, if you ask some of the ladies in the FB groups, Zucchini Bread is the mix of all mixes... Granted it's a great scent and sells very well for us but if you go by what those "FB'ers" say, you could blend it with a steamy pile of doggie doo doo and it would be great lol

Oh lord, if you ask some of the ladies in the FB groups, Zucchini Bread is the mix of all mixes... Granted it's a great scent and sells very well for us but if you go by what those "FB'ers" say, you could blend it with a steamy pile of doggie doo doo and it would be great lol
:laugh2::laugh2:*faint*

On Ecco it is so true!!! You know the problem is that ONE customer says it is gold and then everyone is turning it into platinum in a mass craze. Zucchini bread really? I have so many beautiful and deep, complex fragrances those orders with z-bread mixes just kill me. I think that is a safe fragrance to order and that is one reason why they do it.

Vanilla is a great mixer.

Orange is a great mixer.

Mint is a great mixer.

Cedar, Sandalwood are all great mixers.

Rose

LOL,..:laugh2:This made my night,..I've needed a laugh all night! :laugh2::laugh2:

I never knew there was hoopla over zucchini bread! I ot some in a sampler and it ws s great! I love it! Hehe.

Toasted marshmellow smells like it'll go with a lot. I don't think it's overly sweet...a nice alternative to vanilla.

I think Marshmallow would be a great mix with almost all scents as well. Great Idea!

On Ecco it is so true!!! You know the problem is that ONE customer says it is gold and then everyone is turning it into platinum in a mass craze. Zucchini bread really? I have so many beautiful and deep, complex fragrances those orders with z-bread mixes just kill me. I think that is a safe fragrance to order and that is one reason why they do it.

Vanilla is a great mixer.

Orange is a great mixer.

Mint is a great mixer.

Cedar, Sandalwood are all great mixers.

Rose

Oh,..those are some great choices also. The Pink Sugar blends going on are just being 'beat to death". Almost every supplier is mixing it with EVERYTHING. yuk!

I never knew there was hoopla over zucchini bread! I ot some in a sampler and it ws s great! I love it! Hehe.

Toasted marshmellow smells like it'll go with a lot. I don't think it's overly sweet...a nice alternative to vanilla.

Holy shoot to typos!! Sorry!! I'm on the iPad and apparently we are not compatible! :o

Well as corny as it sounds, I've found I can mix a good Mac Apple in most things and it comes out nice and not bakery.

It tones down a really true herbal lavender ( I had 3 different ones that ranged from sugary lavender, to perfume-y to bite the back of your nose true ).. and it really rounded out the herbal lavender nicely.

It goes well with just about any bakery scent ( I loved it with my cinnamon buns , pecan pie, birthday cake, blueberry cobbler , etc )

To me, it toned down the powdery note in Oak Moss without changing the main scent too much )

I added it to Cedar Wood to make "dried apples".

Sorry can't think of more, all my notes are boxed up :(

well as corny as it sounds, i've found i can mix a good mac apple in most things and it comes out nice and not bakery.

It tones down a really true herbal lavender ( i had 3 different ones that ranged from sugary lavender, to perfume-y to bite the back of your nose true ).. And it really rounded out the herbal lavender nicely.

It goes well with just about any bakery scent ( i loved it with my cinnamon buns , pecan pie, birthday cake, blueberry cobbler , etc )

to me, it toned down the powdery note in oak moss without changing the main scent too much )

i added it to cedar wood to make "dried apples".

Sorry can't think of more, all my notes are boxed up :(

ohhhhh,..dried apples sounds nice!!! :)

I like amber to mix with just about anything from chocolate to you name it. It really gives a warm depth without overwhelming the other notes IMHO. I don't get the zuke bread thing and neither do my customers. You ever know these days.

Chuck, do you know of a GOOD Amber?