Free Shipping at EAP Innovations over $100 for EVERYTHING including wax!

GailC

1 hour ago, GailC said:

So glad I opened their email.  :)

Has anyone ever ordered Fragrance oil from them?  They have some really good close out buys.  

I have not Gail, I looked, but nothing sounded exciting to me. And I just put in a big FO order at Aztec. 🙄😄

Ok, here's my dilemma, I really like the look of the 8.5oz tumblers, and the price is certainly right! But I'm hesitant because that's not going to hold much wax. Maybe 6oz? 7oz? Right now I'm using a 16oz jar that actually holds about 12oz of wax and FO, and that seems like a good size to me. It's a substantial candle that I can price between $10-$15, and people feel like they are getting a lot of candle at a good price. And at that size, the throw is excellent. 

Does anyone use the tumblers? Is the throw good? Do you feel ok setting a high price point because it's a "classier" container? Because that was my plan, lol. 

If i was looking to buy a candle at a store and had to choose between a bigger candle or a smaller one in a really nice looking jar.  I would be inclined to buy the one in the nicer jar even if the price was say $9-$10 for the smaller one but that is me.  I look at both the scent and the style of container.  Sometimes the container makes or breaks the candle for me.

• Like 1

@Sarah S, I found a few reviews of their fragrance oil on Amazon.  I think I'm going to order the Pumpkin Caramel, Juniper & Aloe, and Birthday Cake.  I do need some more birthday cake at least.  And you can never have too many pumpkin scents, right?  

Home for the Holidays sounds good, but I'm afraid to get too many until I see what the quality is. On Amazon they describe their fragrances as being true and strong in soy wax.  So we shall see.

• Like 1

On May 18, 2018 at 5:13 PM, GailC said:

@Sarah S, I found a few reviews of their fragrance oil on Amazon.  I think I'm going to order the Pumpkin Caramel, Juniper & Aloe, and Birthday Cake.  I do need some more birthday cake at least.  And you can never have too many pumpkin scents, right?  

Home for the Holidays sounds good, but I'm afraid to get too many until I see what the quality is. On Amazon they describe their fragrances as being true and strong in soy wax.  So we shall see.

Gail, I am so weak-willed, lol!! I ordered Home for the Holidays, as well as Cotton Blossom. I did need another Christmas fragrance, and I have a poor selection of clean fragrances, so I figured why not? You were right in that the price was just too good to pass up! I will be sure to review when I get them in wax!

I did end up getting the 8.5 oz tumblers, because I think they will make a nice impulse buy size. 😁

Aaaannnddd... I got a couple cases of 22oz apothecaries! This is a whole new container and size for me, but with my case of Palm wax coming (squeeeeeee!!!!), I am hyped to make some big gorgeous candles for the holidays! The timing was so perfect on this @GailC, thanks again for passing it along!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2018 at 4:13 PM, GailC said:

Gail ,I was wanting to know if you ever ordered EAP Birthday cake ? If so how do you like it ? Lol not sure if they still have this one or not , will take a look today .I may have waited to long for the clearance oils lol 

Thank you in advance 😉

10 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Gail ,I was wanting to know if you ever ordered EAP Birthday cake ? If so how do you like it ? Lol not sure if they still have this one or not , will take a look today .I may have waited to long for the clearance oils lol 

Thank you in advance 😉

I did order the birthday cake.  I haven't used it yet but it smells good and strong OOB.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2018 at 4:52 PM, franu61 said:

wow!  I just put 6 dozen apothecary jars and lids in my cart.  

The shipping would be over $100.  Of course I just bought wax and  I am broke but this is too good to pass up.

lol, ...... you are too funny Fran.....

Trappeuyr

• Like 1