New Black Strap Molasses is out by Aztec

Trappeur

Wow, I've been searching for years for a molasses oil to make a molasses cookie and Aztec just came out with one.  Wow, can't wait to get it...just ordered a couple of pounds of it and I haven't even tested yet....now how dumb is that?  Couldn't pass up the 11.00 a pound introductory...hope it's a good one.

Now I haven't the foggiest idea of what to mix with to get a molasses cookie scent....hmmm...

Now I need a name for a label...

Old Fashioned Molasses Cookie?

Black Strap Molasses Cookie?

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Wow, I've been searching for years for a molasses oil to make a molasses cookie and Aztec just came out with one.  Wow, can't wait to get it...just ordered a couple of pounds of it and I haven't even tested yet....now how dumb is that?  Couldn't pass up the 11.00 a pound introductory...hope it's a good one.

Now I haven't the foggiest idea of what to mix with to get a molasses cookie scent....hmmm...

Now I need a name for a label...

Old Fashioned Molasses Cookie?

Black Strap Molasses Cookie?

Trappeur

Trapp ,I will certainly think of a great name for ya on this new scent .I am going to change the name ,always do ..lol

Alright everyone! I got the email from Aztec and didn't think I'd try the new fragrance because I hate the taste of blackstrap molasses but now because of all of you enablers I am going to have to force myself to buy some LOL! Dad blast it! And I just ordered their newest FO day before yesterday too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sarah S said:

I always think of ginger when I think of molasses cookies. 😊

Granny's Blackstrap Cookies?

Me  too Sarah ,I  think of those Ginger Snaps my granny used to bake lol...I never did like the cookies lmbo ,wanted her homemade yeast rolls instead 😀. . I am still thinking of a name for Trapp ,also myself .I just have to rename almost every scent I get . 

17 minutes ago, Belinda said:

Alright everyone! I got the email from Aztec and didn't think I'd try the new fragrance because I hate the taste of blackstrap molasses but now because of all of you enablers I am going to have to force myself to buy some LOL! Dad blast it! And I just ordered their newest FO day before yesterday too!

I know how ya feel Belinda ,I did the same thing ,shipping getting out of control. LMBO maybe we are all out of control ,ya think lol. I agree with Trapp , will be a great mixer .

• Like 1