Which 4 scents would you choose for a craft show?

Pristina

A Northwoods Christmas ( BCN )

Pumpkin Souffle ( CS )

Very Vanilla ( CS ) or Vanilla Bean Supreme ( BCN )

Apple Jack and Peel ( BNL BCN ) or Macintosh Apple ( CS )

Year round, I found, for me, it's always a good idea to carry Peppermint and Eucalyptus from Candle Science.

It is a great seller for people with allergies, adults or babies with head colds, stuffy noses, etc.

Be warned, don't lean over the pot when you're mixing it LOL

I took 48 bags of 10 scents in melts to a show recently. I also took tons of assorted bags but just 4-8 bags of each scent. My results were not at all what I expected and not consistent with what others chose when I just gave away melts.

Cleans and Laundry in the assorted bags sold out in an hour or two and people were asking for more. I only took 25-30 bags in this category since it was never a request previous.

Amish Harvest (Peak) renamed Autumn Harvest sold best, Apple Pie, Baked Apples and Pumpkin Apple Butter next and my "vanillas"-Toasted Marshmallow (RE), Sugar Cookie (Peak) and Cupcake (Peak Birthday Cake) were the least sold through! Since then, those who got Toasted Marshmallow have been back for more. Smells MUCH better/different melted than in bag or sniff jar.

Thank you so much for your input and suggestions everyone!!

Well i've finally decided on which scents to take. I believe I have covered all basis here. I included a clean, baking, fruity, spicy, and masculine scent.

I went with 5 instead of 4.

1) Mistletoe (masculine)

2) Christmas Cheer (spicy)

3) Spiced Cranberry (fruity)

4) Peppermint Pine (clean)

5) Pumpkin Cheesecake (baking)

Have a great weekend!