Autumn Palm Candles

So I got a call yesterday. You guys probably remember my layered palm wax containers. Well, back in January/February I went to see a potential customer locally that deals in home decor type things (furniture, carpet, wallpaper, the works). I never heard back, so kinda wiped her off my list, even though she'd sounded extremely excited at the time. So guess who called? She sprung a meeting on me for this afternoon, and I was to bring some of my candles. So I brought over some newly finished (like I'm able to launch them this week, wick testing was brutal) autumn themed candles in that style. I just got an order for 4 cases at retail price... :yay:

Photos of the new jewels!

post-13471-139458503824_thumb.jpg

And now I was also asked to work up a new set in other colors, with a desire to order another 4 cases when I get it finished. I think I just got overwhelmed here. Guess they're going over well, huh?

post-13471-139458503812_thumb.jpg

post-13471-139458503817_thumb.jpg

post-13471-13945850382_thumb.jpg

Thanks! They say check back & we'll have a sample pack soon. I also emailed A&P to ask who else sells them. More wicks to add to my hoard, uh I mean collection!

Thinking about trying them too. The 25 packs aren't too badly priced but they are 9" long. Good for testing. But when they get up in higher quantities they get expensive. But if they would solve my issue with looking for a perfect flame, I'm all in.

There seems to be quite a price difference between Yaley Enterprises and CreateforLess.

Yaley has qty 25 for $5.70 of size 40 vs the other one for $4.49 for pkg of qty 6 in size 40.

http://www.yaley.com/category_s/737.htm

http://www.createforless.com/Yaley+Wick+Helix+_and_+Clip+9+Size+40+Medium+6pc/pid211557.aspx

I think I'll go ahead and order a couple sizes from Yaley to check these out.

ETA: Just went to go through checkout with 4 sizes. They came up with $10 in UPS shipping. That was a deal breaker for me.

Edited by jeanie353
additional

You can see the rate chart online here:

http://www.precisionwicking.com/our-products/waxed-and-tabbed/atkinspearce/161.html

And it's probably cheaper to go to your local Michael's Craft store. I saw them in mine last weekend. They are kinda pretty. I compared them to my square braid rate chart, and these are the biggest wicks out there next to fiberglass Tiki torch wicks! (lol) My rep says that the Helix-20 & the Helix 7.5 are the most popular.

I emailed them at Atkins & Pierce last night after reading all of this. Asked where I could get extra info and purchase samples. Just got an email back this morning saying they would be getting info from me on Monday, and that they would be able to send me samples. :D