Video - My Craft Show

jackbenimble

I did a two day craft show this past weekend and it went crazy good! We sold alot and several scents sold out of. My candles didn't melt which I was worried about. I didn't sell as much soap but lots of candles and melts, oh and tart warmers. Plus we were the only candle and soap people there.

My top seller were:

Sugar cookie

Mistletoe- sold out

Autumn Splendor- sold out

Patchouli Passion- sold out

Garden in the Fall (my own blend)- sold out (btw- last year I could give this scent away but I added some Mac apple and it sold like hot cakes! Go figure :-)

Day at the Spa

Southern Sunshine- sold out

Cozy Mtn Cabin- (a blend that puma52 posted on here)- thank you puma!!!!

I had others but these were the top sellers. Also I didn't sell one Vanilla candle all weekend. So crazy after having requests but I'll have them for my shows in November.

Here is a video I took and have posted on my channel. I hope you will take a look if you have some time. Thanks!

Edited by jackbenimble

Nice video and I like your booth setup. What do you use for your shelves for the candles. Also do people seem to mind taking the melts off the racks to smell them and then put them back on. I just put mine in a basket, but the racks look so much nicer.

Nice video and I like your booth setup. What do you use for your shelves for the candles. Also do people seem to mind taking the melts off the racks to smell them and then put them back on. I just put mine in a basket, but the racks look so much nicer.

Thank you everyone! It was a hard day and our bodies were hurting, (especially my feet), but we actually enjoyed it and it's nice to here feedback from the customers and to see what their into.

Tam1116- my shelves are plastic spice/ soup risers for cabinets. I got them at The Contanier Store. People did not mind at all. They were not hesitant to touch, open, smell, and we let them know they were welcome too. Folks did seem to have trouble opening the clamshells themselves. If you ever can get one of those displays I would go for it.

I just love your set up. So nice and simple and clean. I use to do craft shows and I never was one to put all kind of decorations in my booth. Just thought they took up too much space and made the booth look to cluttered. What kind of warmers did you sell? I think that is the in thing now. thanks for showing your video. I really enjoyed it and I loved the bumble bee at the end.

I just love your set up. So nice and simple and clean. I use to do craft shows and I never was one to put all kind of decorations in my booth. Just thought they took up too much space and made the booth look to cluttered. What kind of warmers did you sell? I think that is the in thing now. thanks for showing your video. I really enjoyed it and I loved the bumble bee at the end.

The warmers I had were the white round electric tart melters from candle warmers. I got them here through a coop. I have one sitting on the table as a display next to my clamshells.

Wow Paul !!! What a super nice booth and display of product!!:yay: Very warm and inviting!! Loved the video (as ALWAYS!! Hee hee...so relaxing!!) Glad you did so well!! Hope you sell tons more in your upcoming shows!!:smiley2:

Edited by puma52

Wow Paul !!! What a super nice booth and display of product!!:yay: Very warm and inviting!! Loved the video (as ALWAYS!! Hee hee...so relaxing!!) Glad you did so well!! Hope you sell tons more in your upcoming shows!!:smiley2:

Thank you puma! I'm you like it and everyone loved your cozy mtn cabin scent too!