New IGI soy based wax just came out !

Saw this on the Aztec site a sec ago... they are the first ones to offer it it seems.

Aztec at Candlemaking.com

NEW WAX!!! Just hitting our site is IGI's newest wax. IGI 6055 is a 100% Soy Based Vegetable Wax for container candles. Has great scent throw and give a smooth opaque finish with no frosting under optimal conditions.

This is the same wax we gave as samples at our convention. We are the first to offer it and are very excited for this new product.

http://www.candlemaking.com/store/IGI-6055-100-Vegetable-Container-Wax-P2674C42.aspx

They are running an introductory price on it Friday, so they advise not to order til then when you can get the discount !!!!

Guest OldGlory

BTA, looks like you made it through the storm so far!

Dagnabit, I was just there today picking up goodies for a wholesale order. And since my clients mostly want soy I'll have to try the new wax (although I am content with 464). If I don't try it, knowing it's there will bug me. Back to Aztec for me.

Yep, we've made it through, only a few tornadoes in the area last night but other than that, we've been situated between the circular bands and we didn't even get ANY rain until this morning. How freaky is that? I am just hoping I hear from a few of our members so I know they are ok . Their area seems to be getting pounded with rain :(

Guess I could have put this over on the Hurricane Issac thread, but just wanted to address the comment here.

Thanks for asking !