looking for long diferent shapes molds for inserts

Miadrianel Candles

Oh my! I was looking for some new molds on the net the other day and found a site that had these long molds to make inserts in log molds so when you cut the soap the shape comes out. They were shaped like animals, fruit, stars and stuff. Now, I thought I had bookmarked and I didn't : ( Could you guys let me know if you know what Im talking about???

• 3 weeks later...

BCN has some too !

A while back, I was playing Google Queen for the day and I went through about a gazillion websites, and I found this Asian lady who was doing things with those tube embed molds like you wouldn't believe. But she was making her own somehow ( I tried to figure it out and never could , even with mold putty ) but anyway, she had some of the most amazing embed tubes. I looked up the place, she was selling them, and I figured out for one, it would cost me about 50 bucks to have just that one shipped overseas... Well needless to say, I knew I couldn't do that! So I don't think I saved it but I'll go look if you want me to! Im not even sure what country she was in but I do remember her being Asian.

• 5 weeks later...
BCN has some too !

A while back, I was playing Google Queen for the day and I went through about a gazillion websites, and I found this Asian lady who was doing things with those tube embed molds like you wouldn't believe. But she was making her own somehow ( I tried to figure it out and never could , even with mold putty ) but anyway, she had some of the most amazing embed tubes. I looked up the place, she was selling them, and I figured out for one, it would cost me about 50 bucks to have just that one shipped overseas... Well needless to say, I knew I couldn't do that! So I don't think I saved it but I'll go look if you want me to! Im not even sure what country she was in but I do remember her being Asian.

Are you remembering ChaWooRim? She had a shop, then came out on Ebay and Etsy Shipping isn't all that bad if it was her.

Another source is Etsy.

Here are a couple:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/96363779/t0001-small-heart-tube-soap-mold-flower?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_includes[0]=tags&ga_search_query=tube+molds&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=tube+molds&ga_includes[]=tags&ga_view_type=gallery

http://www.etsy.com/listing/97806591/t0008-big-startube-soap-mold-flower

http://www.etsy.com/listing/97204978/t0003-big-butterfly-tube-soap-mold?ref=correlated_featured