New Jars (for me)

Tara

I liked those Dodecagon jars. :)

The only 2 issues I had with those was paying the shipping (I have a jar fairy now that brings me jars REALLY cheap) and the labels not sticking right. They have 12 sides so you really need to smooth those labels down to stick right.

What were you using before?

Just steer away from the those 97 cent Walmart square Victorian apothecaries. I was using them for a while. Had SO many issues. Then one of my biggest wholesale accounts in California told me one of his customers had the jar literally explode. He even sent a picture. That was the final straw. Now I won't even burn one for myself.

The only 2 issues I had with those was paying the shipping (I have a jar fairy now that brings me jars REALLY cheap) and the labels not sticking right. They have 12 sides so you really need to smooth those labels down to stick right.

Just steer away from the those 97 cent Walmart square Victorian apothecaries. I was using them for a while. Had SO many issues. Then one of my biggest wholesale accounts in California told me one of his customers had the jar literally explode. He even sent a picture. That was the final straw. Now I won't even burn one for myself.

I haven't tried any labels for them yet or even tested them. That's another story in itself right? LOL :P I am currently using the Colonial jars from fairway glass I never tried the ones from Wally world but I had one of your from the last container swap and had no problems with it You just never know

It could have been that the person let it burn too long, and the wick shifted to one side making it too hot resulting in the explosion. I gave my daughter a jj candle, and the wick shifted, got the side of the jar too hot, and it broke. I couldn't believe it. It does happen though

Cute jars. What type of wicks are you going to test?

Going to start with the zincs a nd see how it goes. I have got the creeme brulee going now and it doing good so far. Love that scent. :) Making me hungry :P