What's in YOUR pot this weekend 5/4/12

Raspberry Cream Cheese Cupcake

Satsuma , Chocolate Crream Cheese Cupcake, Pina Colada 8 oz's

Tarts in Mimosa & Mandarin, Lemon Tart, Fruit Loops, Clean Cotton, Bird of Paradise

And making some Grubby Pillars

Enjoy your weekend all

Christina

I'll mainly be experimenting with some new products and FO's.

I did a craft show last weekend and I kept getting requests for car freshener sprays, vanilla scented products, and leather scented products. Testing Leather and Vanilla bean from Lonestar, as well as a vanilla from Millcreek. I will be playing with a freshener/linen base from RE/AH.

I'm also testing some of the new FO's from Lonestar: Monkey Farts and Cool Tropical Breeze.

Gracious...sounds like we have some busy folks this weekend!! :yay: Have fun!! I am making Coconut Lime Verbena, Monkey Farts, Cinnamon Stick and Clove Bud and work on "icing" and decorating my Cinnamon Buns...:smiley2:

Palm Island, Pomegranate Lemonade and Lavender for the spa that has started carrying our candles.

Cinnamon Vanilla, Lovespell, Bird of Paradise, Jamaica Me Crazy, Birthday Cake for a fundraiser

An assortment of scents for stock just to be ready for my sales girls if they need more inventory.

Gonna be a long weekend I think.

Took a break this weekend. Yesterday went to garage sales with my niece (20). Drove by a small carnival filled with moms & kids; but stopped to be kids for a bit. Swings of course...my fav. Gravitron....did not like this one...felt like I was being torn apart from the inside. Tilt-a Whirl: I rode this once as a kid and hated it so avoided it. OMG! I could ride this forever! Best time I have had in so long...I laughed great big belly laughs so much! Tilta whirl -well worth the $20 we spent on 3 rides each. Topped off with Elephant ears.

Today - catching up on tv, bills and my niece is coming to mow my lawn as thanks for buying her stuff yesterday.

Sunday - who knows...may go back to the Tilt-a-Whirl and take my son (26)!!!!!!!

Naturallytru,

I'm with YOU!! :smiley2: I just LOVE the Tilt-a-Whirl!!! If I could ride that ride only all day long...I would be one happy camper!!! Forget those wild roller coasters!!! Hee Hee....