Quilt for my son and his wife

Vicky_CO

Vicky,

That is so beautiful!!!! :yay:There aren't a whole lot of quilt makers out there anymore, it is very tedious and time consuming AND not everyone can do it (I sure can't) .... what a special TREASURE for them to receive from you!! The perfect gift as far as I am concerned!! :)

Thank you all. It was a fun quilt to make and amazing easy quilt to make the size was the only difficulty it is a big quilt.

Sliver I will make sure it on my to do list but remember I have a long list and it could be a long time if ever before I get to the bottom of that list.

What size quilt is that Vicky? Just wonder whose arm span is wide enough to hold that...lol.

Seriously, I LOVE it. That blue fabric with the little stars is gorgeous. Wish I could find some like that for some of my Sun Bonnet Sue wallhangings. I had a really hard time finding light blue fabric with white in it that resembled clouds. They had one bolt at Joann Fabric that I could find. If I didn't need it...I would see it. Then when I need it...it's not there. lol

It is 84 x 85 inches my DH and youngest son heald it up to have the picture taken. I got that material at JoAnn's I also had a horrible time finding enough differnat blues that where not Dark or way to light.

How much do you need the the stars Fab I do have some left not sure how much?

It is 84 x 85 inches my DH and youngest son heald it up to have the picture taken. I got that material at JoAnn's I also had a horrible time finding enough differnat blues that where not Dark or way to light.

How much do you need the the stars Fab I do have some left not sure how much?

Thanks for the offer Vicky. I will check and let you know. Some of the pieces I bought fat quarters and didn't even need that much. This blue would be for the sky. I got up to go measure it and can't find my rulers...lol. I'm in the process of re-organizing my sewing room and have stuff piled everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...