vanilla

jackie

I love vanilla fragrance but I'm just not keen on brownish soap so I've avoided it--will TD get rid of the discoloration or just lighten it a bit? BCN claims they have a vanilla stabilizer that works in CP soaps--anyone tried it?

Thanks. I'm making up a wishlist for BCN and that will be on my next order. I try to wait till I have enough to justify shipping. I keep buying more and more stuff--I gotta quit and soon.

Edited by jackie

I've learned to embrace the tans and browns. Vanilla lovers do not mind it!

I need to learn to embrace the browns and tans, because I've made two batches of cp soap so far; one was tan and one is turning browner even as we speak. I've learned that yes, vanilla does indeed turn your soap a lovely brown color, especially if you are as generous in the amount used as I was.

But so many people like the vanilla fragrance. And I will say that the soap certainly looks homemade. :smiley2:

Do yourself a favor & purchase the vanilla stabilizer. It's fantastic. I made a pink sugar using the stabilizer & it has not turned dark & that's been almost 3 weeks ago :) You'll be glad you did trust me. :laugh2::yay:

Where do you get your VS?