Does anyone know when/if Candle Science has its sample sale?

amyrose2712

I hate to disappoint yall but .............. LOL ................ they ALWAYS get the tracking number that fast !!! Any time, even 10 minutes before the end of day.

One thing it pays , is to make sure your order is spot on correct cause as yall saw... they get that number fast, pack it just as fast, and ship it off that day.

I have loved CS and their cs since day one! I just amazes me at big companies that are big, but not THAT freaking big, and it takes them 3 to 4 days just to pack your order... that doesn't include shipping it to you....

Candle Science spoiled me on that big time. I just wish they had more and different products. (like getting into the soaps and bath and body stuff and all that that incurs )

It started 2 1/2 hours after I placed an order :/

I would call them and ask for Heather. If she isn't available, leave a message with her, that you placed an order only 2.5 hours before the sale.

If they care, they will give you the $ sample sale price and adjust your bill.

Ok, where is Scented?? See, you pick on me (jk). Saw it in my email and am in the process of voluntary commitment.

Steve

I'm right here lol. I've done pruning here. I just remove specifics about sales, because there's an area for that (make it sound like I have an app for that :) )

Just got my samples. The raspberry maccroon is yummy. Can't wait to get this one & the black currant tea into wax. Both smell great. Yep, I'm off to order again.

Wow, that was fast! Those are the two that I am excited to sniff. My order is due tomorrow, but that will still give me time to place another order during the sale.

Wow, that was fast! Those are the two that I am excited to sniff. My order is due tomorrow, but that will still give me time to place another order during the sale.

LOL, I already put in another order. I got two more of each of them. Maybe tomorrow I can get them in wax. I should have it monday. Hum, maybe enough time to put in a third order.

Just poured the raspberry maccroon in 16oz mason (not wide mouth) in C3 and then some tarts in KY tart/votive wax. It smells really good but on the light side. Hopefully it will pop once it's cured for a week (if I can wait that long to burn it, lol)

Shipping is insane. I filled up a cart with 20 samples for about $20, and shipping is $15. They (UPS, USPS, somebody!) are gouging us when the cost of shipping is almost as much as the cost of the products. But I know all of you already know that, and maybe that's for another thread. I'm just in sticker shock on this thread!

Shipping is insane. I filled up a cart with 20 samples for about $20, and shipping is $15. They (UPS, USPS, somebody!) are gouging us when the cost of shipping is almost as much as the cost of the products. But I know all of you already know that, and maybe that's for another thread. I'm just in sticker shock on this thread!

Try again, maybe you had a glitch. I just ordered 3 pounds of oil, 1000 wicks and some other miscellaneous small stuff and my shipping was only 11. I'm only a few states away from CS, though. I have always found CS to be one of the most reasonable on shipping.

Edited by deb426

I have always found CS to be one of the most reasonable on shipping.

I agree. With gas on the rise again, shipping is only going to get worse. I try to make fewer orders, and make the orders larger so that I am getting more for my shipping dollar.

Where are you located? My order was almost 17 lbs (24 jars included) and my shipping was $13.71. ??