Does anyone know when/if Candle Science has its sample sale?

amyrose2712

They usually do two per year - once in Spring & once in Fall. Maybe soon?

Yeah, that is what I was hoping for. There are some I wanted to try but I have a terrible feeling if I get them now, the sale will start the next day!

Edited by Scented

ok this is what happened to me last year.

I was wondering the same thing, they'd only been having it once per year. I emailed Heather, and just asked.

Her reply was that she couldn't reply LOL

But, there was a sale the next week.

I am NOT saying that was planned or it happened because I asked, but..it sure was some convenient timing !

Im just praying that it's a month or so AFTER this one with Aztec is off. LOL

Edited by Scented

If you click on their Newsletter signup link, you will see a list of the emails they have sent out over the past several years. If you read the titles of the emails, you will see that for the last three years, the sale has been the third week of March.

Edited by Scented

If you click on their Newsletter signup link, you will see a list of the emails they have sent out over the past several years. If you read the titles of the emails, you will see that for the last three years, the sale has been the third week of March.

Good thinking, Thanks.

no chit??? Omg you are NOT going to beleive this crap

I JUST sat here, and put EVERYTHING in my cart, to show hubs the savings Id get after the sale went into effect...

so my cart is sitting there, with 50 different freaking FOs in it and I had to go back and for and back and forth putting each one in.... and it was calculated BEFORE the sale went on undoubtedly in the last hour.

Im going to cuss now... I wonder if I will have to empty and reload the entire blasted thing

(calls CS... gets cs... screams .. H E A T H E RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HELP ! ) lol

I used to think that too !!!! Let me tell you what changed my mind about samples. 1. I dont do candles , so 1 oz will do six clamshells for me on the melts..I do soap, so that's an entire loaf, about 9 or so slices depending on how steady my hand is.

AFTER Id bought massive samples from suppliers and tested, I was getting larger bottles.

Then the economy tanked, sales dropped, I couldn't afford the bigger bottles all the time.

So, I get samples when they hit 99 cents, and keep them around for emergency purposes, not just to test new scents.

But , what I found out last year really helped me out ..

All those 400 samples I had sitting in there on the shelf ? Gave me MORE melts , lotions, sprays, salts than I could ever use, to begin my fall off with. Sure, I had to go back and buy larger bottles of some of them, but, it gave me a REALLY good head start to make some "spending money" and I didnt have to sit there going " omg how am I gonna get the money up to buy this and this and this and this cause it sells and I need it " ! I already had a lil nest egg:)

so THAT'S why I love me some 99 cent sales !

YAY! Just got my mail! WOOHOO! Like I need more samples to play with. Is there a Fragrance Anonymous ? I think I am still addicted. I have curbed my sample purchases, but yelled WHOOHOO! when I got my email like it was the best news I have ever received.

icecold............. call Customer Service and not sure who you'll talk to but every time I call it's Heather.. but whomever it is, just explain to them you placed your order this morning before the website had been changed, and you'd like the adjusted prices since the day the sale started, is the same day you placed your order. HURRY UP THOUGH and dont try to email them, call them direct!!!! They are freaking fast over there and they need to adjust the order price... they might even have time to pack in the sample BUT HURRY HURRY HURRY !

I just leave it sitting there. I close out the window. I've gone back three weeks later and it still was sitting right there

Oh I suppose you don't clean your cookies everyday. My browser does it automatically when I close. So I'll just have to tie my self down until then.

wow talk about being fast with CS I placed my order and 5 minutes later I had a tracking number!!!

I like that......

Agree. I think they have the fastest shipping ever. My order will be here day after tomorrow :)