Ordered Up More Soap

tlc

I ordered up me some melt and pour base's today thanks to you all. The original order was supposed to be FO's only but somehow 6 pounds of soap got in my cart! :confused:

I've been trying to stay out of the BB gallery but I just can't. I drool and drool when I'm in that section and dream of what could be. All I think about is soap now and I even dream about it. I don't know if I should thank you all or be mad. :wink2:

*bubble bath*

Actually, I don't think of commercial soap as soap.. to me its detergent with lots of chemicals. If you don't believe me look at the ingredients label for a commercial soap then look at the ingredients for a M&P base. I remember hearing somewhere that technically commercial soap wasn't real soap and if you look at Dove soap they even call theirs "beauty bar" not soap.

M&P is as close to real natural soap you can get unless you use or make CP or HP soap.

Edited by Candybee

Bwahahahahahaaa! Welcome to the dark side!

Just call me "Darth" from now on ;)

I have to say that my soap even though it's not as lathery as I would like, it is one heck of a lot better then the "other" one in the shower....

Just call me "Darth" from now on ;)

I have to say that my soap even though it's not as lathery as I would like, it is one heck of a lot better then the "other" one in the shower....

You will notice in about 2-3 weeks that your skin is healthier and softer if you start using your M&P soap. I tell that to my customers and when they come back for more soap they tell me I was right!

Edited by Candybee

You will notice in about 2-3 weeks that your skin is healthier and softer if you start using your M&P soap. I tell that to my customers and when they come back for more soap they tell me I was right!

What she said! :)

I noticed even quicker than that because even Ivory was a bit harsh to me. A couple of times I used the Ivory (unable to convert DH) and my skin felt dry and scratchy. I don't think I can every go back again.

The lady that cuts my hair buys my soap and she told me that her husband is happy when she brings some home. He likes how it makes his skin feel.

I know what you mean sweetie!! Im blaming it all on Candybee and Pam too !!! When I read their posts I burst out laughing and thought YEAH ITS YALLS DANG FAULT ! LOL But, thank you girls. Yall have been so helpful and supportative!

Welcome to the wonderful world of sudsy fun !

I know what you mean sweetie!! Im blaming it all on Candybee and Pam too !!! When I read their posts I burst out laughing and thought YEAH ITS YALLS DANG FAULT ! LOL But, thank you girls. Yall have been so helpful and supportative!

Welcome to the wonderful world of sudsy fun !

Hey BT...you just saved me a lot of typing. Ditto! A big thanks to both of them for all their input and Candybee starting the M&P thread.

Yep, I have to join in on the Thank You too! 2 weeks after I started making MP my DH saw a difference, and for him that's really saying something! We'll never use store bought again - plus it's just plain fun!! Thank You Thank You!!

Better.... chocolate chip cookies with chocolate mousse and chocolate soap! With a nice hot luxurious soak in the tub. Don't forget your rubber duckie!

YUM! I'm totally drooling now! On a related note, I'm making chocolate soap right now!

( yall laugh, it's funny.... ) ...

The way we all went from one subject, then to blaming Pam and Candybee and now to chocolate chip cookies... I was just reading over the entire thread again and the phrase ..

Ooooooooooooooooooo something shiney! " popped in my head LOL

Thanks yall. That was a good laugh to start the day with !

I can chow down on some chocolate mousse, good stuff Maynard!

Periwinkle, are you using chocolate ingredients or a chocolate fragrance oil? Candybee got me thinking, can probably make a nice layered chocolate soap, make it look like mousse. Adding that one to the to do list....

( yall laugh, it's funny.... ) ...

The way we all went from one subject, then to blaming Pam and Candybee and now to chocolate chip cookies... I was just reading over the entire thread again and the phrase ..

Ooooooooooooooooooo something shiney! " popped in my head LOL

Thanks yall. That was a good laugh to start the day with !

I'm a master at deflecting the blame!!

Wanna see pics of chocolate soap.........

then to blaming Pam and Candybee and now to chocolate chip cookies

Yep, they started it all right :)

probably make a nice layered chocolate soap, make it look like mousse

*faint* :yes:

Edited by tlc