Ordered Up More Soap

tlc

Periwinkle, are you using chocolate ingredients or a chocolate fragrance oil? Candybee got me thinking, can probably make a nice layered chocolate soap, make it look like mousse. Adding that one to the to do list....

Hot Cocoa FO from Peak. My kitchen smells like chocolate heaven this morning!

I think chocolate soap is just so decadent! I love it. But alas.... its a hard one to sell. Customers go "what! chocolate soap?!!! I don't want to smell like a chocolate bar" *Sigh* I'm just trying to convert the world one chocolate soap bar at a time!

I think chocolate soap is just so decadent! I love it. But alas.... its a hard one to sell. Customers go "what! chocolate soap?!!! I don't want to smell like a chocolate bar" *Sigh* I'm just trying to convert the world one chocolate soap bar at a time!

Chocolate was my kids' idea. They begged for it!

My new soap bases came in today! :yay:

Now I have to figure out when I get to play with them :undecided

It's a love/hate relationship (love getting them and playing, hate that I have to wait to do so).

Edited by tlc

Be sure to let us know what you did with them.

Will do once I figure out how to color them and not have them bleed. :read:

Wait til you try your first handmade soap!

Do you mean M&P or CP? (see I'm starting to learn the lingo :grin2:)

You posted that you got your new bases in so I thought you were talking about those.

Ahh, welll, I just figured out what you meant. I are slow ya know and have very much to learn I see.... :embarasse

I bought 3 different bases, olive oil, shea butter and goats milk.

So are those considered "bases" (here on the forum) since they have everything (shea, goats milk and olive oil) already in the soap and I'm not making my own recipe with them? Am I using the word/term "base" right? They call them "bases" on Peaks site so I thought that was what they are called. :confused: