You know you're hooked when...

JanetsCandles

You are unpacking a new microwave, get giddy and excited because you have one dedicated to soaping instead of having to wait for someone to finish using the kitchen microwave. Also, when you see the microwave box and start calculating exactly how much soap you could make with a box that large as your mold...:tiptoe:

You are unpacking a new microwave, get giddy and excited because you have one dedicated to soaping instead of having to wait for someone to finish using the kitchen microwave.

:laugh2:

You also know you are hooked when you look at f/o's in a whole new light to see if the are soap safe when before you were just concerned about candle wax safe. :rolleyes2

You also know you are hooked when you look at f/o's in a whole new light to see if the are soap safe when before you were just concerned about candle wax safe. :rolleyes2

Already doing that! My husband laughed at me last night because I wouldn't buy a FO just because it wasn't soap safe too. He says "but you're wanting to make a candle with that scent." The only response I could come up with is "But what if I want to make soaps with it too??"

I knew I was hooked when I always think about planning what kind of soap I want to make next, what oils I want to use, what additives I want, and what the bar qualities will be, when I am lying in bed at night. Then when I wake up in the morning my brain starts processing the same information!

Or I'll be at work and instead of that spreadsheet I should be working on I'll go to soapcalc and plug in a new soap recipe!:laugh2: