I did it!

tlc

OMG! OMG!!! :bliss: I made some soap and it was SO much fun (well except for the waiting part).

I've done soap before a couple of times but nothing fancy at all. I'm so excited now that I just can't stand it.

In the mold and sloppy:

soap001.jpg

Out of the mold and darn cute! I think I will frame these ;) They aren't as fancy as some of you all's soapies but I LOVE them!! :yay:

soap004.jpg

soap005.jpg

Pardon me if the pics are too big but I LOVE them!!!!!!!!

I put them in the mudroom last night so I would quit picking them up. I kept going in and admiring them :tiptoe:. I couldn't help it..

I think I went a little heavy on the fru-fru juice but they do smell nice. I was going to use one this morning but I just couldn't! They are too darn pretty for me to wreck up. Humm maybe I need that track lighting after all. :yes:

Thanks all. I still can't believe that I created it all by myself (except for reading all about it here :wink2: )

You all are going to get sick of me going on and on about it BUT I did sneak back in and gave those bars a few more whiffs. Stop it! I can't! I feel like I'm now a junkie and needing to find a soap anonymous meeting.. :grin2:

I broke down and used on this morning and I'm sad to say that it didn't lather very well. :cry2: It wasn't horrible but my 2 year old bars were much better. *Sigh* I guess I needed to come back to reality anyway but they sure are pretty! :smiley2: