Need help with chocolate scent

mparadise

I need help finding a true, rich straight up chocolate scent that must be body safe. We just found out a good friend of ours was diagnosed with breast cancer and I want to make her a "pamper me" basket with lotions, soaps, sanitizer, candles, etc to hopefully make her feel a little better during treatment. I decided to go with a chocolate scent for it since she is a chocoholic is every sense of the word in the hopes that it would be soothing for her. We are also doing a separate gift basket of good chocolates & cocoa to send as well so this would tie in nicely.

Any suggestions? She like any and all chocolate except white chocolate (figures, my favorite and a scent I have). I spent my weekend looking at a million different suppliers and just couldn't decide which would be best so I am turning to you all since I don't have a ton of time to order in a million samples.

Thanks in advance!

Hmmm. I do like the HFB from BCN (& more importantly have already used it in candles a long time ago so no heavy test burning needed if I can find my notes!) and I did just see on facebook that Ginger Appletini is back so I NEED to order that too. That may be the answer IF it is skin safe because I need something fast (surgery next week)....off to check...

I may have to order in some of the others to try for a follow up basket. I was thinking NG Dark Chocolate sounded good.

Scented, I do like the Chocolate Patchouli when it is fresh becauseI don't pick up the Patch but after about a month it comes thru..unfortunately I am not a patch fan AT ALL.

BCN's Hot Fudge Brownie (with the addition of 5-10 drops of coffee and dirt FOs per ounce) Really. Now for the science... A true cocoa bean will have the slightly bitter-earth scent characteristic that are often lacking in even the best chocolate FOs. With a few drops of these FOs( I get them from CS) it will greatly intensify any chocolate note. If you are wanting a true extremely rich, slightly bitter, and more realistic FO without being "candy" sweet give it a try. BCN's hot fudge brownie is one of my favorite chocolate FOs.

Edited by rctfavr3