Patchouli EO in CP?

MoonShadow

Patchouli and CP are a match made in heaven. Patch also blends very well with the other EO's you have on hand, so double bonus!

Depending on the strength and age of your patch you'll use anywhere from .5 oz PPO to 1 oz PPO. Usually the lower amount works well for the aged dark I generally buy. It's a strong base note and should stick for ages.

Litsea is very strong on its own, and helps to anchor other fleeting scents, such as lime, lemon or orange. Patch will help anchor the scent of your Lime in blends (and any other citrus).

Patchouli and CP are a match made in heaven. Patch also blends very well with the other EO's you have on hand, so double bonus!

Depending on the strength and age of your patch you'll use anywhere from .5 oz PPO to 1 oz PPO. Usually the lower amount works well for the aged dark I generally buy. It's a strong base note and should stick for ages.

Litsea is very strong on its own, and helps to anchor other fleeting scents, such as lime, lemon or orange. Patch will help anchor the scent of your Lime in blends (and any other citrus).

You just made my day! :yay:

We use Patch alone and we also do a blend with Orange EO. Both sell very well for us. You just can't go wrong with Patch!

I finally had a chance to soap last night, and I did a blend with 2 parts Orange EO, 1 part Patch and 2 drops each of Litsea and Lime.

OMG...I thought I had died and gone to heaven as soon as I added the EO's to the soap.

:drool:

I now fully understand soycrazy's comment about marrying Patch is her husband let her. Me too!:laugh2:

I'll post some pics in the gallery tonight when I cut it.