Label Opinions Please

I'm looking to have my labels customized by creative concepts. These are some samples they sent me. Please let me know what you think. Excuse the containers lol I'm scraping up containers. I really like the scrub label. I guess I should post it in the bath & body section. The label with the orange candles I thought put the lettering white maybe. They also made the orange label a little bit lighter color. Anyway please let me know how you like these.

labelszf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by ladysj

LOVE the scrub label. I love the orange candle label too...but you are right, the lettering needs to be lighter. The one in the middle...JMO but it really doesn't stand out. Maybe it's because it's an empty jar and with colored wax it would pop.

Fun!!

The middle is my least favorite of the three. It's busy and difficult to read. Plus the oval shape doesn't fit with jars, IMO.

The scrub one is nice. Is the product just for feet? As a shopping consumer I'd assume from the footprints that the scrub is intended for feet if just perusing the shelves. The rest of that label is very eye catching in a non-busy way. It's my personal favorite of the three.

I like the candle label, but the font is challenging to read. The italics would be difficult to read even if made darker or slightly larger. It would be great to see non-serif font options.

Are you looking for brand identity and cohesiveness between lines of candles and B&B items, or are your candle labels going to be different from your scrub (and other product) labels? The way the labels are at this moment it looks like the products are made by two entirely different companies.

I'm not thrilled with the center label, but I LOVE the orange-y one. I would try the print in a dark chocolate brown over black to pop it out. The scrub label looks homemade to me, but the orange one looks more professional, like on a higher-end candle.