What did you pour today?

I poured:

Egyptian Dragon

DragonFire

Strawberry Musk

Oakmoss & Amber

...and would have poured Chai Tea expect that I forgot to add the FO - those jars are currently being remelted for a 2nd try.

Can't believe I missed the FO but I had so many other strong scents going at once..oh well!!

Testers and retesters in:

Vanilla Lavender

Lavender Vanilla

Lavender Flowers (seeing a theme here?)

Day at the Spa

Beach Linen

Retail account:

Apple Harvest

Vanilla Sandalwood

Sandalwood pillars

Merlin's Forest pillars

some tarts and clamshells

lots of warmer oils

Butt naked votives

JS Becky's ultimate vanilla tester jars

WSP Vanilla Noir melts in my silicone mini hearts mold

Hey Steve- if you like that day at the spa try mixing in some CS rainwater with it for a very fresh unique scent... makes in throw stonger to IMO

Candybee... 6 months for real? it takes that long for soap.... I WAS thinking about giving it a try! LOL

Moonshine - I happen to have some Rainwater FO laying around (kinda weak in candles IMO, but great in tarts), so may have to give it a try. You could have told me before I poured the Day at the Spa testers, lol! Already tested the Day Spa out, but am trying a new jar. I seem to always be trying new jars....when will I learn? Of course, all the supplies are a great way to offset the profits on my taxes!

Today I poured...

Banana Orchid Flower

Honeysuckle Jasmine

Posh Garden Party

Little Black Dress

Cherry Blossom & Kiwi

Da Lime in Da Coconut

...all with matching clam shells, wholesale account is requesting Spring scents. I have a terrible headache from all the florals today...lol :tongue2:

Candybee... 6 months for real? it takes that long for soap.... I WAS thinking about giving it a try! LOL

Just for castile soaps. Its a castile soap so I should leave it alone for at least 6 mos. or longer for the best results. But you know I'm gonna be trying it out every month to see how its doing.:smiley2:

Edited by Candybee

Since I'm getting back into business and testing a new wax I poured: Gain (Summer Breeze or something like that); Apple Pie (Home Interior type); Cuc. Cant.; Creme Brulee (in soy), tarts in Cranberry Orange; Cinnamon Stick; Moon Lake Musk; Cider Barrel; Frosted Pine; Sugar Cookie.