Egyptian Amber from Candle Science

Scent Cellar

I just ordered some restock on FO recently and picked this one up. I haven't opened the box yet but will this afternoon. I will give you guys a review later. :-)

Please let us know when it is "later" (lol). I'm especially curious about your reaction to this one - even if it is only OOB!

Thanks for the reviews.

Wanted to get your opinion - get in your Fall/Christmas frame of mind. I have the CS Mistletoe and I have a Balsam/Fir Tree scent. How do you think the Pine Cones would do? Is it far enough away from the others to stand as a third aroma? Or would you drop one of the others because it's too close?

Thanks for the reviews.

Wanted to get your opinion - get in your Fall/Christmas frame of mind. I have the CS Mistletoe and I have a Balsam/Fir Tree scent. How do you think the Pine Cones would do? Is it far enough away from the others to stand as a third aroma? Or would you drop one of the others because it's too close?

IMO- its not enough of a stand alone "pine" scent for you to add a third. I love Mistletoe so that's a keeper. You'd have to decide if you wanted to keep your balsam or go with the pine cones. HTH

I made some melts during the Holiday's in the Pine Cones FO and I personally really liked it! I also mixed the pine cones with a sugar cookie FO I had and called it Frosted Pinecones and REALLY liked that :)

Pine Cone is also good mixed with Spiced Cranberry.