Small log molds for MP soap...

Lorraine

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase small log molds for MP soap? I have the 3 lb. one from WSP and love it but I don't always want to make 3 lbs of the same scent unless I plan on giving some as gifts. I found a small one on ebay (Happy DIY) that holds about 22.6 oz. Anyone ever purchase from there before? If so, what was your experience? I may just go ahead and purchase that one but before I do I thought maybe someone here could tell me where to find a 1 lb., 1 & 1/2 lb., or 2 lb. log mold. Thanks for your help!

I haven't seen any that small, but I know people go to office supply stores and buy "molds" there, little drawers etc. Is there any way you can make a divider for your 3lb mold, out of cardboard or craft plastic, then you could make 1 or 2 or 3 lbs. I have done the divider thing and it works well, you can duct tape it down if you leave a folded edge on the material you use and point that to the part you won't be filling and tape it..Just an idea.. I have bought molds from Happy DIY on Etsy, fancy single molds they are great, but in China I believe so it takes a while for the item to get to you.

Hi Kitn~ thanks for your reply. I do have a 1 lb and a 3 lb plastic drawer organizer that I picked up at the Dollar Store and they work great except for the fact that they sort of flare out on the ends and does not produce that nice square shaped bar! So between the flared out ends and my cutting abilities...well...not so pretty! lol! Been searching for a nice square mold like WSP's. I love your idea of making a divider and using tape! I might give that a try! Good to hear that Happy DIY's molds are nice. Think I'll order the mold that I believe holds about 22.6 ounces and I just found another one on there that is 90mm by 90mm by 65mm but I'm not exactly sure how many ounces it holds! I'm guessing (with the help of my hubby) that it holds approx. 17 ounces????? Anyone out there with super math abilities??? I could use some help! Fast! LOL! Seriously, anyone???

Don't know if you can still find them but several people have mentioned Velveta cheese keepers - square sides and hold about 2 pounds.

I have an organizer I picked up from the dollar store and a miter box I picked up at Harbor Freight. It's not hi-tech, but it works.

Don't know if you can still find them but several people have mentioned Velveta cheese keepers - square sides and hold about 2 pounds.

I have an organizer I picked up from the dollar store and a miter box I picked up at Harbor Freight. It's not hi-tech, but it works.

I have searched everywhere for these, too. If anyone finds them online please let me know.