Show me your...

EccoLights

Labels =)

We are working on revamping our logo and labels and currently have just been getting them at Staples down the road. After checking out Onlinelabels.com and seeing the $$ difference, were going there now =)

But, there are so many different types (glossy, matte, weatherproof glossy/matte, colored, clear, etc) and just wanted to see what some really look like on some products. So if you don't mind sharing, let's see those labels!

If you can let us know what kind of label your using and if your using a inkjet or a laser printer that would be helpful too as were looking into a new printer as well =)

TIA and happy days! =)

Edited by EccoLights

I love online labels!

Here are mine

Well, I'll link to another post on here where I posted mine

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?98294-My-Clamshell-and-Portion-Cup-Labels.-Come-See!

Oh- they are matte white labels and I print on an inkjet printer.

I love your labels whats the size of label on the top of the portion cup?

Wow! Everyone's labels look so much better then ours LOL =) Time to get to work and I think we are going with the glossy clear ones =) Thanks for sharing with us everyone!

Where will you be labeling? I see you dye your candles and tarts, just remember whatever color is behind it will serve as the base color for the label, so if you're printing black and you put it on a dark blue you'll have a hard time seeing it, or if you're printing blue and putting it on a yellow candle it will look green. I had a problem with this when I dyed my candles. Most major label companies online will send out samples too, so you can get those. I went through 30 sheets finding what I wanted and I ended up with removable matte white paper for inkjet. I may be moving to laser soon but I've had a workhorse inkjet that is fast and reliable.

Where will you be labeling? I see you dye your candles and tarts, just remember whatever color is behind it will serve as the base color for the label, so if you're printing black and you put it on a dark blue you'll have a hard time seeing it, or if you're printing blue and putting it on a yellow candle it will look green. I had a problem with this when I dyed my candles. Most major label companies online will send out samples too, so you can get those. I went through 30 sheets finding what I wanted and I ended up with removable matte white paper for inkjet. I may be moving to laser soon but I've had a workhorse inkjet that is fast and reliable.

Never thought of asking for samples, thanks for that! And I was thinking of the blending of colors thing as well but you affirmed what I was thinking too... .UGH, so now I'm back to the white matte but I do want to try out the gloss too. We have also thought about the laser printer but just don't see a huge benefit vs. cost aspect...

If anyone has some insight to the inkjet vs laser printer part, do share =)

I use onlinelabels too. I buy glossy labels.I use an HP laser printer. I really like the laser, my ink never smears like it would with my inkjet if I touch the labels too soon, which is definitely a plus. I also use thesuppliesguys.com to buy refilled toner and I have never had an issue with refilled toner. I pay $127 for a combo pack of toner, and it lasts much longer than my old inkjet did. Picture quality is pretty much the same as what I had with my inkjet. My laser prints much faster than my old inkjet did as well. This is my jelly jar label. I use the same size on my 16oz Apothecary Jars. I use separate sizes for my 10oz and 26oz Apothecary Jars.

[ATTACH]23168[/ATTACH]

post-11992-139458490764_thumb.jpg

Online labels - glossy clear.

Canon pixma printer. Need to work on the colors. Supposed to be Chocolate Brown and Forest Green. Choosing colors from monitor to printer I am inept at.

http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r226/NaturallyTru/?action=view&current=8ozJar2011B.jpg

NaturallyTru, I love you labels! Everybodies are really beautiful, too.