KY Blackberry Sage

NaturallyTru

Uggghhhh....that will be the 4th Blackberry Sage I have gone thru in 12 years!! Tradewinds, At Wix End, Flickers and now KY...even if KY does carry it not sure that kind of pricing is going to fit into the budget!! Not the news I was hoping for!! :-(

Thanks for letting us know!

Karen, keep an eye on Tradewinds. According to the website they have a target date of January 2012 for fragrances. Maybe they will carry that FO again. I never had the opportunity to use them but people seem to really like their oils. I have been using their Select Shades colors and they are working out well for me.

Don't hold your breath for Tradewinds. This is exactly what they said last year! They did carry a wonderful Blackberry Sage thou. But you can bet when and if they start selling FOs again they will have been reformulated. That was the excuse they gave ALL of last year-- they were in the process of reformulating and will have them available when they are done. Didn't happen!:rolleyes2

• 2 weeks later...