Shout out for Candlescience

WicknScents

Not sure if this is right place to post, but here goes

This weekend I received a box that I ordered from candlescience, I was pretty leary to open because it was so damaged and sure enough when I opened it the dyes and fragrances were all busted open. I emailed Candlescience that day with pictures and here is the response I got from them today

Hello

I'm sorry to hear that you received a badly damaged package for your order. I will put in a replacement order. Have you contacted the post office about the condition of package when you received it? Sometimes this will help them discover errors in the handling.

You will receive an e-mail with a new order number. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate you letting me know.

Thank you,

Heather

CandleScience Support

THEY REPLACED MY WHOLE ORDER AT NO CHARGE!! I am soo happy! So just a heads up, Candlescience is rated top of my list for customer service!:yay:

Angie

I once had a bottle leak--Coconut Lime I think. That was back when they were changing their bottles and to the sealed caps. It was an older glass bottle and it came loose and leaked. Well, the bottle was half empty and everything in the box was kind of oily. Called CS and they sent me a new bottle pronto-- no charge. Got it the next day. I always get my orders the next day unless its sent USPS. I count on them for good service. Its good to know they are so reliable.

Heather at Candle Science must be new -- they don't use the post office for shipping...they use UPS ;-) Regardless, I'm glad to hear they're replacing everything. Their oils and customer service have always been great!!

I got ten 1 ounce sample FOs from CS when they had the .99 sale. I was a little surprised that they were sent via USPS in a bubble mailer. Luckily they didn't leak or get damaged, but it could have been a real mess.

Although they dont carry my beloved glass glow anymore, I must say...they are the best! I love their customer service and I never have any worries when I order something new from them. I feel like they have the best of whats to offer in candle making land and they are the gold standard when it comes to candle making supplies.

(I am a little disappointed that they are carrying those plastic tea light holders that I have read are catching on fire...but I have confidence they will get to the bottom of that issue soon and either let us know we can order those and feel safe, or they will pull them from their inventory)

All in all, CANDLE SCIENCE ROCKS!

During their .99 scent sale I ordered 120 bottles (Figured I'd try almost all of them) When I got them they were perfectly packed, but when I went through the order they had shorted me. I emailed them thinking they would credit me, but they replied with an apology and the next email was a shipping confirmation. They really do have fantastic customer service. How they get the orders I submit at 3:55 pm out the door so quickly I'll never know lol They must be sprinting through the warehouse.