Wild Wild West Trademarked?

EccoLights

An NG Original Fragrance! Natures Garden Wild Wild West Fragrance oil is a wild and sexy accord, combining top notes of Tumble Weeds, Basil Leaves, and Tonka Beans; followed by middle notes of Brushed Suede, Earthy Patchouli, and Amber Stone; all sitting on manly base notes of Aged Saddle Leather, Red Cedar, and Full Musk. Gitty Up Cowboy!

I'm assuming we're talking about Nature's Garden's Wild, Wild West? I emailed to ask them since I didn't see anything on their site about it..

"We also do not allow for the usage of our trademarked fragrance names which are listed under our NG original scents unless the names are used for finished products".

Hey everyone, sorry for posting earlier and running but had things to do today.

Anyways, here is the message we got in regards to the Wild Wild West:

To whom it may concern,

This letter is to inform you immediately to cease and desist using the name Wild West and destroy any packaging materials you have.

Wild West is a registered trademark owned by Renee Gabet / Annie Oakley Ent. Inc.

Thank you for your immediate attention.

Renee A. Gabet

CEO/Founder

Annie Oakley Enterprises Inc.

300 Johnson Street, PO Box 172

Ligonier, Indiana 46767

Phone: 260-894-7219

Fax: 260-894-7104

Renee@AnnieOakley.com

Not from NG as you see and I know Deb doesn't mind anyone using her names or descriptions for products either but then researching this, I found that they DO have Wild West trademarked but I didn't see Wild Wild West.... But I think we are just going to change name of this one anyways... Just seems simpler..

Jack,

It was one of those phrases that was popular, but now is dead with the kids.

They are so trendy it is impossible to keep up!

I know what you mean Bliss. I use to watch MTV all the time now I can't stand that channel. Wait... I think I just realized I'm old. Haha!;-)

It's a bluff. Annie Oakley has "wild west" trademarked as perfume, body lotion and bath salts. The closest you come is a Wild, Wild West linen spray. Giddy up, Cowboy sounds a bit hokey to me. Wildly Western?

Really that's what I thought I got from what I read too but I guess the "big guys" scared us off... I even hate to say but I kind of like the Giddy Up name or heck.... we could do what Troy has been wanting to do with it... Call it "Leather Fetish" =) LOL

Really that's what I thought I got from what I read too but I guess the "big guys" scared us off... I even hate to say but I kind of like the Giddy Up name or heck.... we could do what Troy has been wanting to do with it... Call it "Leather Fetish" =) LOL

OMG!!! I love that name! You go Troy!!!

I don't know but it seems that Wild Wild West is a completely different name than Wild West? Right? Wonder if Deb got the same letter?

Again, what I thought. Wild Wild West is different than Wild West. Not sure if Deb got a letter either but didn't want to bother her either...

Anyways, renamed to either Leather Fetish or Windy City Rock.