Ah/re favorite Christmas

samandkennasmom

For Christmas, try the tapestry. The creamy nutmeg is it isn't bad either. I could give you a list of non-Christmas a lot more easily lol. (Sweet Amber Musk, Rapture to name just a few ... even the Strawberry Musk is good and most of the stuff I've ever gotten that were SnC scents were quite nice.)

Country Christmas is a good one. I also use Peppermint Swizzle Stick, Frosty Pines, Frosted Winterberry (smells like sugar & berries), and Mittens & Mistletoe is my favorite from RE/AH!

I just loooovvveee that name, "mittens and mistletoe".........I've got to get some of that. What does it smell like?

Trappeur

I read up on the scent description....sounds sort of interesting....not sure if I would like it....doesn't sound to Christmassy to me...but the name I think I'll keep for my mistltoe fragrance...

Candy, you think a lot just like me as far as scents go as it seems we like the same things and I love all your different combinations that I'm going to have to try!

Trappeur