order suggestions ( NG's and Peaks)

mindyw86

After asking about fresh cut grass scents the other day, I figure I will try both peaks and NG....that most recommended. Of course though I can't just order one from each place so any other suggestions of "must haves' from either place? Never ordered from NG before :) thanks!

NGs, vanilla pear, sweet orange and chili pepper, april fresh downy, gain original, Curve for men, whispering angels, Amazing Grace, let that cure for 3 weeks in soy, sugar cookie, fresh linen, I love their orange marmalade, but I only use it in tarts. It has a fuel smell in candles, in my blend anyway.

NGs, vanilla pear, sweet orange and chili pepper, april fresh downy, gain original, Curve for men, whispering angels, Amazing Grace, let that cure for 3 weeks in soy, sugar cookie, fresh linen, I love their orange marmalade, but I only use it in tarts. It has a fuel smell in candles, in my blend anyway.

I tried the sweet orange & chili pepper from NG, too.. I think it actually was my first candle, lol. Maybe that's why it didn't throw at all for me. But I do love the smell of it, lol.

Mine are all from NG. My best sellers so far are Pink Sugar, Monkey Farts, Mrs. Claus Cookies (I will rename to keep it year round), Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Raspberry Lemonade, Apple Jack & Peel. I could go on but that's a good list. lol.

NG: One of my absolute favorites is Hippy Christmas, rename it during the year. Lemon Meringue Pie is good, Sweet Potato Pie, absinthe is amazing, only I've renamed that one because I love absinthe from another vendor. NG has some new Lush Dupes and some really nice coffee fragrances, but my all time best seller in body products is Chocolate Amber. One of the ones I did not like was Orange Blossom, and Creme Brulee (very light scent after cure)

NG - Papaya & Dragon Fruit, Black Linen & Amber, Coco Mango, Egyptian Dragon (one of my faves), Orange Clove, Angelica, Autumn Magic, Green Clover & Aloe

Peak - Ocean (the only water scent I've ever smelled that isn't floral), Wild Mountain Honey (knock your socks off strong), Amish Harvest, Mountain Lake

Peaks:

Tall Grass

Amish Harvest

Red Currant

Red Clove

Pear Spice

Sage & Lemongrass

Bayberry

Black Canyon

Peppermint

Downy

Cranberry Marmalade

Winter wonderland- my favorite!!

tahitian village

Lemon pound cake (smells just like fruit loops or fruity pebbles)

nag champa

mulberry

NG:

Cranberry Spice

Cracklin Birch

Christmas Splendor

Log Cabin

Butt Naked

Monkey Farts

Autumn Magic

Thats I all I can think of that I tried from there so far

I use soy and they all throw great except birch is hard in a candle for me- great in a tart!

thanks for all the suggestions so far! As to whoever said list was too long and let u all know what I like ( sorry bad memory and honestly don't know how to put copy and paste on here yet) lol

I mostly prefer baking sents and fruity stuff...also some sweet florals.... :) but I am willing to try something different. hope that helps

I am hoping to order from each place by the middle of the week! I love getting new scents to work with

For bakery from Peaks I love their Cinnamon Buns and Lemon Pound Cake. Coconut Milk, Key Lime, and Juicy Pineapple are the best I've found and mix very well (to make more bakery scents!) NG - Orange Sherbert and Strawberry rhubarb pie are good, and for fruity absolultely get Satzuma!

Thanks everyone! I am compiling a list and then going with what I think would do good for me or I just have to try :) I plan on ordering from both companies either tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest, so if anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to share :D

Oh, and if it helps anyone I will be using igi4630

I don't use Peak's FOs and I could be here all day making suggestions for NG. Most of the NG oils I use, I use in soaps or soy wax tarts.

NG

Honey Almond

Lemon Sugar

Raspberry Lemonade

Mandarin Coconut

Snow Angels

Toffee Apple Crunch

Pink Sugar Type

Bubblicious - smells just like Bazooka bubble gum

Honeydew Pear

Fruity Rings

With NG, I can shop there all day long, they are my main supplier for FOs for soaps.