CS Spiced Market....

islandgirl

Candybee.....I used 1.5 oz of maple Syrup to a lb of 6006 wax a couple days ago and the scent is really nice but doesn't really smell like maple syrup to my nose. The throw is good but imo not a 3 leaf strong like it says on the website. It cured for 3 days before I burned it so maybe it needs another day or 2 but I do like this scent.

Spice Market is also nice.....it's not a colonge smell, it's a sweet spicy smell but I have not put that to wax yet. I think it will throw nicely. The scent is hard to describe on this one becuase of the mix of sweet and spicy. Not really a rich spice like you are hoping for...imo anyway but still a yummy scent.

I LOVE the Black Raspberry Vanilla oob. I put some in my warmer with a little bit of CO and the throw is fabulous(sp?)

I love the CS Wildberry Mousse. Such a yummy scent and same here...spring and summer but I'm thinking of keeping that one all year long.

I really like them both and to tell you the truth I'm not sure which one I like better...hmmm the BRV or the Wildberry Mousse lol

I'm sniffing the heck out of this bottle of Wildberry Mousse but I don't smell coconut....smells mostly fruity/berry to my nose with maybe a touch of bakery in there.

The Black Raspberry Vanilla I smell more raspberry than vanilla but I do love them both.

still sniffing....got a sampler of it in front of me and I swear I'm now starting to smell a wee bit of coconut LOL

not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me but I never smelled coconut in it before sooooo maybe you are right islandgirl......whatever the case it's a pretty good seller for me :)

I ordered some CS samples during the sale because I was out of 415 ... I was able to get the Spice Market so I will post how it performs in 415 blend. I have already a bunch of CS scents and really like most of them. I did however order the following that I hadn't yet tried if anyone wants to know throw on these OR if anyone has already tried these and has any recommendations on percentages.

blackberry marmalade

maple syrup

wildberry mousse

vanilla hazelnut

peanut butter cookies

kiwi (want to mix it with CS mango papaya)

honeydew melon

mistletoe

raspberry sangria

I just got some in the mail today, and it had leaked a little into the envelope...smelled heavenly when I opened it! It is sweeter than I anticipated, but is pretty dang divine, even if it isn't what I expected. CS has never let me down yet with their "bean" ratings on their fo's, so I expect good things in my GB464! Can't wait to smell it burning....

Just got my samples this morning of Spice Market and BRV both from CS.

I have to say...the Spice Market is wonderful to my nose. The cinnamon is a sweet one...there are other sweet spice notes in there which make this an unusual (in a good way) spice fragrance. It is NOT your typical boatload of cinnamon/clove that you get for the holidays. I can already see Candybee mixing this with something tropical and calling it Spice Islands....hmm...come to think of it...I might just try that. This one is going to be an interesting "blender".

The BRV is heavy on the Raspberry top notes. OOB I cannot smell any Vanilla. (I could have candle nose so don't take that to be a negative comment). But that means nothing until I get it into wax to see how it blossoms. If it needs more Vanilla I might try tweaking it with some CS Vanilla Lace...just to make it a little different.

I also got a sample of the Blueberry Cobbler and this one is delicious! I could smell it before I opened the box and it had not leaked...it was just a really strong blueberry and bakery scent. The UPS Lady wanted to know where I was ordering muffins from! LOL!

Anyway...both of the new scents seem promising - I'll post back once I have had time to test them in wax.

I have had great success the Raspberry Sangria and the Blueberry Cobbler, both great HT and CT. My only problem child has been CS Pumpkin Pie, one more test run to go before I give up on that one.

BTW, I use GB464. Enjoy your new scents!

Edited by sisters3

The spice market threw well for me in my parasoy blend--it is different as Traveler said--not just a combo of spices, but maybe some fruit notes as well. The raspberry sangria threw like crazy for me after only 24 hours of curing--a very nice scent, indeed! The pumpkin souffle is similar to others I have tried and there's a note in all of them that I'm just not crazy about. The blue spruce threw very well, and is a nice scent (although sugared spruce is still my favorite) as did the Jamaica me crazy (nice tropical/fruity scent). The vanilla lace is similar to the one from Southern Scentsations in case anyone needs it and CS is out of stock.

• 1 month later...