Swirled Container Candle

Flicker

The swirl does look GREAT, but what's the sparkly stuff on the surface? Is that glitter? If it is, I SURE hope it's glitter for candles and not regular craft glitter...

It is a candle safe glitter. :) I've been doing this for almost 20 years. If it wasn't someone may have to beat me with a stick. heehee

I've been doing this for almost 20 years.

Sorry, but that isn't something that shows with a member's name, so I asked my question because...

If it wasn't someone may have to beat me with a stick.

Wouldn't beat you with a stick, but I would have made sure you knew the difference. I think the finish looks lovely! :)

There is a video with sound of this burning on Facebook...it's on Bitter Creek's page. If you want, friend them and check it out. It sounds great! Burns wonderful too! I am super thrilled with the wood wicks in 6006! I did find that I had to follow my own path in determining wicking though since it doesn't burn like a single pour paraffin or a soy. LOL It's all good though and burns great!

Absolutely! I just did a blog post with instructions yesterday for our blog at work. You are welcome to check them out: http://bittercreekcandle.blogspot.com/2011/09/holiday-swirl-candles.html If you have any questions, just let me know.

I did another one last night in the Spiced Cranberry that I let get a little cooler. It is more two toned with some swirl. Kinda fun. You probably didn't cool the wax quite enough if they migrated. I used 6006 for this one and waited until it was starting to look a little hazy to pour. It was at the beginning stage of congealing. :)

Absolutely! I just did a blog post with instructions yesterday for our blog at work. You are welcome to check them out: http://bittercreekcandle.blogspot.com/2011/09/holiday-swirl-candles.html If you have any questions, just let me know.

I did another one last night in the Spiced Cranberry that I let get a little cooler. It is more two toned with some swirl. Kinda fun. You probably didn't cool the wax quite enough if they migrated. I used 6006 for this one and waited until it was starting to look a little hazy to pour. It was at the beginning stage of congealing. :)

Thank you! Did not know you were with BC! lol

Thank you! Did not know you were with BC! lol

I have actually worked for Bitter Creek for 11 years. I do all their Tech Support. But I have been making candles and bath products for closer to 20 years. I own and operate my own candle and bath company as well. :) It's kinda fun because literally every bit of my income comes from doing just what I love! :)

I have actually worked for Bitter Creek for 11 years. I do all their Tech Support. But I have been making candles and bath products for closer to 20 years. I own and operate my own candle and bath company as well. :) It's kinda fun because literally every bit of my income comes from doing just what I love! :)

Being able to work at what you love is the greatest! Congrats!

I remember you very well Flicker from about 10 years ago when I began candle making! It's so good to "sse" you again!

What a GREAT deal!! Doing what you love is the best thing in the world, and being PAID for it is amazing!! :)