Dirt

Sylvie

Hi. Does anyone know of any realistic dirt or earth scents besides 'Earth' from Majestic Mountain Sage? I want to try theirs, but it's too pricey for 1 item, since that's all I need.

I asked in the Classys, but no replies...I've tried Taylored Concepts' and BNL's before, but they weren't even close. 1 smelled like patchouli, the other like a chemical. Thanks for any help.

• 6 months later...
Is MMS good in candles (6006)?

I also noticed WPS has dirt. I have never tried it was was thinking of trying it in candles.

Thanks!

Older thread but wanted to comment and say that I'm testing MMS's Earth FO now in soy wax. I added a touch of grass also but it's mostly the Earth/Dirt scent. Doing pretty well so far as in it's HT. It smells exactly like smelling the a combo of grass and dirt in your yard. Not sure how many people would be into this scent but after I test I'm going to make a few and see how they sell. :-)

I'll chime in here. WSP has an excellent FO called "Dirt" that smells just like fresh dirt after a rain. It blends perfectly with some of the woodsy scents to make a "forest floor" smell.

Thanks Janet! MMS is so expensive and if WSP is good in soy I can get twice as much for the same price at MMS. :-)