OMG! Nutmeg & Ginger from Fillmore

Candybee

Have to give a shout out to Islandgirl for recommending this one. Went to Fillmore Container today to get some jars and picked up the Nutmeg & Ginger. I could not stop smelling this FO. It is sooooooooo yummy! Can't wait to put this in wax.

Also, I loved their other new ones:

Clove - straight no nonsense clove. Smells wonderful. This would also be a fantastic mixer.

Pumpkin Spice Chutney (sp?) - Not sure I remember the name right but its also yummers! Reminds me of minced meat pie. Mmmmmmm!!!

Warm Vanilla Caramel - another hit! I love this. Anyone looking for a caramel blend will love this; just the right blend of creamy vanilla and rich caramel. I want to mix this with pumpkin or gingerbread.

Now that they have been carrying FOs for a few years they are getting a real knack for getting some fantastic oils. My new fav is the Nutmeg & Ginger!!:yay:

I also got some inside information that Fillmore is working on a contract with a company called Elevance. They are designing a special new parrafin wax for the market and Fillmore will be one of the suppliers. Elevance is still working on it so I will wait and see when they get it and get a sample.

Glad you liked the ones I recommended!! The Clove is fabulous just straight and not as a mixer.. Very strong oil!!

Did you get Caribbean Dreams and Daffodil!! A great ones for summer. Pick those up next time you go there.

A new wax is always exciting.. Guess I will have to get some of that to test now!!

Haven

t tried the Carribean Dreams but I have been using the Daffodils for the last two years. Its my number #1 floral candle seller in the spring.

Yes. I am excited about the new wax. They are still working on it or just getting it into production. When it first hits the market FMC will be one of the first ever suppliers to carry it.

I have the Iced Lemon Biscotti too! going to be in my fall line for the second year in a row. Customers swoon when they smell it! Its soooooooo good. You will flip over the Nutmeg & Ginger. I'm going to use it for my fall/holiday line. Just haven't decided if I want to make it a fall or Christmas candle....

I got my order yesterday--Caribbean dreams, ginger and nutmeg, pumpkin spice chutney, warm vanilla caramel, ginger lily, lavender sage & rosemary, Irish moss, avocado cilantro, Mayan gold, cocoa therapy,citrus sage, patchouli, olive blossom, and sugar cookie. They all smelled wonderful OOB. (I'm not a patch fan but it was pretty good and, for me, that's say alot) I'm not usually an herbal person but the lavender sage and rosemary was very nice. As for the citrus spruce, I use it in a parasoy blend and throw is excellent--it's one of my personal favorites.

Is the iced Lemon Biscotti strong? I'm looking for one to replace Bert's which was very strong and lasted forever in melts.

Elevance is the company that bought Naturewax (C3, C1), took them a while to get it right but the C3 is performing nicely once again.

Fillmore's Iced Lemon Biscotti is strong at 6% in parasoy and only 3-5% in palm.

I also use their Lavender, Sage, and Rosemary at 5% in palm/6% in parasoy. Customers love this and it always sells out year round. Its a wonder herbal type lavender but not that medicinal type herbal. Just yummy herbal and the lavender is a bit sweet. The sage compliments them by mellowing it all out. All together a wonderful floral herbal medley. I also make M&P soap with it. Customers love it.

I got my order yesterday--Caribbean dreams, ginger and nutmeg, pumpkin spice chutney, warm vanilla caramel, ginger lily, lavender sage & rosemary, Irish moss, avocado cilantro, Mayan gold, cocoa therapy,citrus sage, patchouli, olive blossom, and sugar cookie. They all smelled wonderful OOB. (I'm not a patch fan but it was pretty good and, for me, that's say alot) I'm not usually an herbal person but the lavender sage and rosemary was very nice. As for the citrus spruce, I use it in a parasoy blend and throw is excellent--it's one of my personal favorites.

OMG! I forgot about the Mayan Gold and didn't even remember to sniff it at their showroom!:sad2:

I didn't care for the Avocado Cilantro but then I never got around to putting it in wax. But OOB its smells yucky to me.

I love, love, love, their Cocoa Therapy. Smells just like the Hersheys cocoa we used to use to make hot chocolate when I was a kid. You can still buy the cocoa powder at your supermarket. Same scent. Haven't put it in wax but loved it in M&P soap. Smells very decadent.