We're Home Toto

Ok, we need to find each other on facebook just in case something like this ever happens again. I felt so lost and I didn't know if it was the site or something was wrong with my network! AND I HAD NOONE TO ASK!!! LOL

I think is a great idea! You may have heard me say this in another posting but I started a page called"What's That Smell?" You can promote your site or products. Really for everyone crafters and people that use the products. Anyway here's a link if anyone is interested. :-)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whats-That-Smell/229416387100089

jackbenimble-that was my first thought when I read the message posted yesterday....what do my kids do when they want to find someone? Facebook! But I didn't know who to find, lol. But that is a good idea. We need a back up plan in case this happens for real. We need our "fix". Thanks!

While the site was down, did anybody get a page come up from Alan that outlined that the site was going to be shut down due to becoming too large and time consuming to manage?

Like everyone else I was checking the site regularly to see if it would come up, then a couple of days ago I got a webpage thanking everyone for their support and explaining that it was not going to be re-established. Perhaps it was an old link I picked up of some sort?

Am glad it is back up anyway....regardless of what the reasoning was.

Bart

Oh, I didn't get that message--I would have been so completely bummed! I agree that we need to have an "emergency contact" plan.

There's a group over at FB under the name Craftserver that you are welcome to join. Also there's a thread in the OT section with the link.