Tropical Fruity Candles

I actually made them into a tropical fruit salad type scent. Strawberry, orange, coconut, lime, watermelon and a couple others mixed in with apple over the top. My kids asked after smelling it if I could make a real fruit salad for them to eat. :D I took it as a compliment.

I actually made them into a tropical fruit salad type scent. Strawberry, orange, coconut, lime, watermelon and a couple others mixed in with apple over the top. My kids asked after smelling it if I could make a real fruit salad for them to eat. :D I took it as a compliment.

Definite compliment! They look gorgeous. My assistant's 2 yr old nephew asked for a spoon to "eat the good smell"...knew that was a winner scent!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. I'm really surprised how quick these are going. I've been making sets in different scents and have sold probably about 30 votives just of this style since I got them posted. Plus working on a trunk sale of these later this month. It's turning out awesome!

It's a show that's for a single vendor. One of my stores I supply to is letting me do it. They also do it for a few other vendors, once a month type thing. The name came around because it used to be like those guys you see on the side of the road selling stuff from their trunk or the bed of their truck. But at least this one is indoors and will be nice and cool! :D

• 2 weeks later...