If you could pick 1 or 2 scents that perfectly describes summer, what would they be?

RWV

Pina Colada.....I mix 50/50 Pineapple Supreme(KY) and coconut (CS)

I too love Beach Linen from CS and I'm not a big fan of clean scents...I much prefer fruity and bakery but Beach Linen is an exception.....awesome scent!

Thanks guys--many of your choices are ones that make me think of summertime, especially fresh cut grass, watermelon, coconut lime, and anything pineapple/mango/coconut or any combination of those. I haven't tried the beach linen, but know I will now.

OK I'm going to toss rhubarb into this mix. Rhubarb and Gooseberry pies ... yum!

And, OK, watermelon. Those were all things to look forward to summer along with grilled hamburgers and dogs and S'mores (and a S'more scent would be a good summer choice) along with cherry pies. I gotta stop.

In summer I always go for "exotic" scents -- Sandalwood (used lightly), tea, lemongrass, ginger, any of the Hawaiian florals. Something reminiscent of year round sun and travel.

Althought I will say that most citruses and cotton candy also feel summery to me.

I wouldn't exactly say like lol.

But I will tell you that an incense combination of patch, jasmine and vanilla was always one of my favorite combos to burn.

That sounds divine! Is this a FO you buy somewhere or do you mix yourself?

That sounds divine! Is this a FO you buy somewhere or do you mix yourself?

No. I used to buy five different Gonesh Cones and just burn one of each and often together.

I keep thinking about making the mix though. I may have to try it sometime.

No. I used to buy five different Gonesh Cones and just burn one of each and often together.

I keep thinking about making the mix though. I may have to try it sometime.

I'm thinking for your patchoul, jasmine & vanilla blended from FOs:

Patchouli (MW)

Jasmine (MW)

Vanilla Lace (CS)

I am so loving the VL from CS I want to use it as my main mixer for all vanilla blends. Scented-- this would be a wonderful blend! Thanks for the idea.

Edited by Candybee