Wanting some ideas....

LeahRB

I think Lonestar has a Log Cabin that smells like a log cabin old and musty. Flannel Sheet is very nice smells like flannel sheet out of the dryer does well in soy. Cracking Birch smells like soap to me (IMO).

CS has Cedarwood Vanilla. AH had Wilderness smells clean and fresh like mountain air. NG has Aspen Winter, Mountain Fresh and many other scents.

Those all sound really good. Thanks!

Still wanting to find a mountain wildflower type scent. Hoping someone may have an idea.

NG has a FO called organic wildflower. It just took a sec to look up. You should go to there website. They have a search bar there. HTH. :-)

How mountainy are you wanting to get? You are probably going to have to mix on your own here, but ...

I'm thinking wild huckleberries and a cedar scent might be interesting ... or

a mix of spruce, cedar, patch (for the earthiness) and a splash of a water scent or maybe even honeysuckle or honeysuckle and hint of blueberry.

I think Candle Cocoon used to have a wildflower scent (not of its typical line) and it was nice. I don't know if she still has anything though.

Going to say I don't think the cracklin' birch will be all that mountainy. To me it's a very nice fragrance, but it isn't woody and it has not of perfume to it.

Edited by Scented

Peak has a few that may fit the bill: Mountain Lake and Mountain Pine. Add to that Wild Mountain Honey (smells a lot like Agilex Honey L'Occitane) and you have a fantastic start. Honey blends really well with a lot of fragrances in my stash. They're having a <edited to remove specifics of sale> sale on fragrances until the 27th <same thing, edited to remove specifics of sale.>

Edited by Scented

I love Elements Rocky Mtn Pine (formerly Christmas Pines from Flickers). I sell this year round and keep the Flickers name for my customers that love it.

BW has a Wild Rose.

Unfortunately two of my best sellers were discontinued. Sandy Stones (C&S) and Christmas Cabin (SGS/formerly OM). Still looking to replace these.:sad2: