BLOCKBUSTER going out of business

sbs

I just came from my local blockbuster and EVERYTHING is on sale!!! I got 3 five foot folding tables for $12.50 a piece.. They even have the display units that all the videos sit on for $12.50. They have folding chairs, racks, more shelving, table linens $5, etc...

Go check them out if you have one! The manager said they are all going out of business! They drop the prices every Monday here in Georgia but then of course the longer you wait the riskier it gets of not getting what you want.

The ones near me that were closing are long gone.

The ones around here, too. I got a whole pile of the BEST one-piece black table drapes, along with some shelving, thanks to my sister who does my displays and loves to shop for that kind of stuff.

yeah ours have been gone for a long time... RedBox and netflix rule the roost around our town

Borders book stores are closing, should keep my eye open for displays there.. they might be heavy, but they are good quality wood shelves. I guess some are staying but very select few... also Hollywood video

yeah ours have been gone for a long time... RedBox and netflix rule the roost around our town

Borders book stores are closing, should keep my eye open for displays there.. they might be heavy, but they are good quality wood shelves. I guess some are staying but very select few... also Hollywood video

Wow hollywood video? Lol I forgot about them! Havent seen one in years. I didnt realize it was so different everywhere. I was just so excited to get some deeply discounted things! I forgot about barnes abd nobles... Sucks cause I like them.