Coconut Lime Verbena..

kimmeroo

who has a good one? I ordered(quite a while ago) from JS and it smells just like fuel(kerosene) so I just accepted the fact that I am stuck with it. So the other day I needed some for a friends candle I order more from JS(hoping it will be ok) and the same exact smell! Fuel(kerosene)..do you think I should call or email to see if I can get something else or am I just stuck with it again? I will never order that particular scent from them again.:sad2:

Kim

I've also used AH's CLV - it is different from Peaks in that Peaks is stronger on the Lime but I get a lot of requests for it in pillars. If I want less lime and more coconut, I blend with Peaks Coconut milk which also makes a great candle.

I notice it in a lot of the citrus. I notice it more since I am making candles all the time. But the customers don't notice it. I was at a show one Sat. and a candle maker had a orange scent burning. I was gagging all day, but she was selling them. No one said a word. They sure smell good when you pour them though. :yay: