Soapy Art

tlc26

I love the shade of Plum the purple turned into, really pretty!:smiley2:

the colors are the "all eyes on Ria" set from TKB

loved it and had to have it. Just now put it in soap. Next is eye shadow.

Edited by tlc26

Great job!!!!!!! I love the colors and the fragrances sound wonderful. I'm curious about the Asian Sandlewood (I think that's what it was called). That's a scent I haven't used but it sounds like something I would like to try. You've been busy.

burberry sat in the mold for 2 days and was still really soft. My fault though. Good thing it was for personal use anyway.

I found if I put the soap in the corner of my ahnoki mold I use the knife and cut holes and I got a straight perfect cut! woohoo. fast and easy.

Julie and Nancy, 2 bars are for an order of the Asain Sandalwood, but that means 2 bars are not spoken for. Send addresses and maybe in 4-6 weeks you might get a suprise! lol

Nancy- the Asain Sandalwood was Peaks. It was what I had on hand but I hear there are other really good sandalwoods out there.

the vanilla got pretty dark

post-271-139458477188_thumb.jpg

post-271-139458477192_thumb.jpg

post-271-139458477195_thumb.jpg

post-271-139458477198_thumb.jpg

post-271-139458477202_thumb.jpg

post-271-139458477205_thumb.jpg

Edited by tlc26

I guess it's always good to try others soaps, but Scented, you don't need to be soliciting soap from anyone...........your's are great!!! Now if she decides to pack it up and send it to anyone, it should be ME!!!!!!!!!

I like to solicit :D I used her Redwood soap till it disappeared, so I need to fill my stash again I think.

I guess it's always good to try others soaps, but Scented, you don't need to be soliciting soap from anyone...........your's are great!!! Now if she decides to pack it up and send it to anyone, it should be ME!!!!!!!!!

If she is going to send them to anyone it should be me since I'm not a soaper. I have 4 bars of handcrafted soaps left from a candles for soap swap and I need to replenish my stock. I do make M&P but I do so love to use made-from-scratch soaps made by people with a passion.