Rename red sedona

sherry

I got some of that too. I'm OK with the name 'Red Sedona', but to me it seemed like it would be like 'Cactus & Sea Salt' that I've seen from other suppliers. Though I always thought that was strange, since you don't see many cacti near any seas, but whatever....

I mixed red and orange dye in my candles and they are a perfect color for the scent and name.

Edited by Darbla

I probably bought it at the wrong place but after all this I had to try it..was excited to see it was only $10.00 for a pound and then shipping was $10.00 they always get you in the end on the shipping.

She is very generous, I think if you buy 3 she inlcudes an extra surprise pound of FO, plus 1oz samples. I emailed her thinking I had got the wrong order, lol. To give a whole pound extra, from a supplier just doesnt happen often.

Oh, I call it "Sedona", love it in HP.

I think I will make a candle with it. Kinda saved it for soap. Although...I could order more. lol

I wanted to make a candle with it to test but thought I couldn't get more. If I get answers as to how I can order more I will do a candle for testing too.

the strongest note I smell is a red mac apple....Kimberly and I would debate this every time we made it or talked about it. Is my nose broken or do you all smell the red mac apple in it? You gotta get past the muskyness and there is apple, clear as day to me.

Edited by tlc26

I wanted to make a candle with it to test but thought I couldn't get more. If I get answers as to how I can order more I will do a candle for testing too.

the strongest note I smell is a red mac apple....Kimberly and I would debate this every time we made it or talked about it. Is my nose broken or do you all smell the red mac apple in it? You gotta get past the muskyness and there is apple, clear as day to me.

http://www.fragranceandcraftsupply.com/category_18/PREMIUM-FRAGRANCE-OILS.htm

this one is so unique.

Red Sedona makes a great and super strong smelling candle.

Everyone seems to be loving that one around here and I'm down to about a half lb of it.

The 10.00 shipping on buying 1 bottle is a bit high though but she does add in an extra lb of something for every 2 lbs you buy which makes up for the high cost.

I just name mine Red Sedona and yes it is a very unique scent

OK! all of you nice people how about letting this lady here:p ME to get some before Gloria sales all of it :)

It is her regular inventory, atleast I hope it is. You will love it, when people pick up the bar of soap and sniff....it always ends in "mmmmmmm". Then the person turns to the person next to them and say's "mmm, smell this one". lol

:DEven in my soy candles.

I like her Berries and Lillies, Pink Sugar, Lavender and Vanilla and Wild Sage.

My alltime favorite from Gloria was her Carrot Cake which she no longer has.....such a yummy scent

Berries and Lillies smells alot like a Victoria Secret scent but I can't for the life of me remember what the name of it is.

out of the ones she has now, autumn jubilee, berries and lillies, crab apple, ginger flower, wild sage.. I recommend them all but the other ones you can get them other places or at similar scents. Oh and her amish pumpkin spice is one of the best pumpkin scents I've smelled :)