Funky chunky

SteveinPA

That looks really cool!!

Did you say the chunks and the over-pour were uncolored?? How did you get the green in there??

Do you like MaryJane? I sure don't lol! ;)

Yes, the wax is uncolored. After pouring I drip some dye on top then heat the mold with a heat gun and the convection currents cause the dye to swirl around, then I immediately put in a water bath. It's kind of hit or miss what you'll end up with lol. I like that scent and so does my girlfriend. I might give this one to her if she asks nicely :)

Hey Steve, I have done the same thing, but what I do is for my overpour, is add the green and not stir it enough to to make it a well blended color in the wax,.. it comes out with a simular look, but my chunks don't look melted like yours,..which I like that effect after seeing yours. GREAT JOB!;)

Give it to her anyway! Start spoiling her early for Vday.

Love the name and the idea. I think I should try some.

She said I already have her spoiled :) Yeah, you should try some. It would be easier with a clear mold so you can see what the heck is going on but heat guns and clear molds don't always mix. I've done it before but you have to be very careful.