Cherry bathroom deodorizer fragrance

dianad

Does anyone know of a fragrance oil for tart making, that smells like the deodorizers that are used in some public restrooms? The kind that is sprayed periodically from the little dispensers that hang on the wall? I think it is some sort of cherry scent.

A lot of them are Black Cherry. Sometimes I can't sell my Black Cherry candles because people say it reminds them of a urinal. :cheesy2:

:shocked2:Thought I was the only one who heard this freakish claim; my sister sells my clamshells and candles to many who work in the hospitality industry, and they claim my Cherry Almond products smell like Urine Mints (the disc in the urinals). I fell apart when first hearing this of one of my TOP SELLING scents...it's just a weird thing. Thanks for sharing, Deb.:lipsrseal

No, I'm not referring to the urinal cakes. I'm talking about the air freshener dispensers that are sometimes used. They disperse scent every so often, like the Glade or Febrese ones that are advertised on t.v.

You mean the big toilet mints? I don't really know what scent they are, but they kinda taste like cherry...

Steve

Ok, I just threw up a little hehehe..

Anyhow, I know that the candlemaker's store has a cherry odor eliminator scent. hth

Anyhow, I know that the candlemaker's store has a cherry odor eliminator scent. hth

LeahRB --Thanks so much. I knew I had seen it advertised somewhere, but after lots of searching, couldn't find the supplier. Thanks again!